Man arrested after teaching girlfriend's dog to perform Nazi salute

deise69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ed-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

a Scottish man who provoked outrage after filming his girlfriend's dog responding to Nazi slogans has been arrested by Lanarkshire police.

Earlier this year Markus Meechan uploaded a video of the dog, a pug named Buddah, responding to the phrase "gas the Jews," raising its paw in an imitation Nazi salute when it heard the words "Sieg Heil", and viewing footage of Hitler giving a speech.

In the Youtube clip, titled M8 Yer Dugs A Nazi, Meechan says: "My girlfriend is always ranting and raving about how cute her dog is so I thought I would turn her into the least cute thing you could think of which is a Nazi."

Seriously some people need to learn how to take a fucking joke.

Was hoping the dog was a German Short Hair Pointer. Ha.

If people are getting arrested for dumb jokes now then I'm truly fucked.

I just like how it's bad enough to warrant a criminal conviction, but harmless enough to not issue a takedown from youtube.

I guess they don't like following through with their logic which will result in time and money.

Last edited:
Jews are ancient enemies of the Caninites.

Nazis lol...
Kkk lol....

This is 2016, anything Kkk news related is a big deal like it's a common occurrence or everywhere.

In my town you see gang graffiti everywhere, gang tattoos everywhere , gang colors everywhere.

Presently gangs cause a ton of crime, jails are filled with them.

Some places have so many illegals they form gangs like ms.13

The double standards are out of control, and people today are extremely naive. Wake the f up

Last edited:
Jesus fuck. Anti Fascists have become so scared of Nazi's they've become them.

Wanted to see a dog perform a Nazi salute, was left dissapointed.

Throw TS in jail for misleading thread title, and throw the man in the video in jail for thinking that video was funny enough to take up bandwidth space.

It was in very poor taste but how the hell is this a criminal offence anywhere that believes in freedom.

Freedom of speech, what's that?

@KnightTemplar better be careful. He loves posting funny Hitler pics. Wonder how long until they bust down his door...

How the hell is this a criminal offence anywhere that believes in freedom.

This is what the cucks in Yurop think:

_89044652_untitled-1.jpg

The irony of all this is that Scottish police behaved in a fascist manner when they arrested this guy.

This is a major problem with Europe and Canada : the outlawing of freedom of speech. They aren't truly democratic and for freedom and liberty when they criminalize unpopular speech.

Europe has jumped the shark.

I remember the joke about an air conditioner in a bar being called the Fuhrer, because everyone who came inside the bar went to the air conditioner and raised his arm to see if it was on since the poor thing was too small for the room.

This thing with these European hate crime laws is that they are extremely hypocritical.

Why don't the police arrest the preachers at the Mosques, Temples, Synagogues for preaching racial supremacy because the holy books of many major religions are intolerant and hatefull.

Back