Media Magomed Ankalaev KO Johnny Walker GIFS

and he wanted to move up to HW...

He's just chinny and on top of it, has bad defense. His move to train with Irish Edmund only made him less reckless, but no improvement in defense.

This was such a mismatch, not sure what the point of this fight was.

There were tons of Pereira fans likely including yourself hoping for Ankalaev to get derailed because as far as lining up future title contenders Walker would be a walk in the park for Pereira compared to Ankalaev.

Even if you like Pereira's chances vs Ankalaev, we should be able to agree it's a much harder fight than glass cannon Johnny Walker who Pereira would've been able to dispatch with relative ease.

Absolutely 100% want to see him fight Ankalaev next, it’ll make the “Pereira is a cherry picker” idiots look even stupider than they already do.

One of the biggest AP huggers in here, why in the fuck would we pray for that? I have AP beating Ankalaev.

Hill is most likely next anyways. His manager said the timeline works out.
What timeline? He's not gonna be back until the middle of the year.

He just isnt good enough,skill wise. Thats the problem. He's a mid carder. He just gonna get even more hilariously Ko'd at HW

Im not so sure, i dont see the variety of strikes he throws at HW currently ..and without the weight cut he probably has a better chin.. probably not perfect but much better then LHW...

I think he would do better on the long run at HW then LHW .. he's 31 ..with that broken nose he's gunna have some time off ..why not go on a bulk and fight HW

This was just a waste of time for Ankalaev.
Hope Alex is next and cant wait to see Ankalaev beating the shit out of Alex

Back