Media Ankalaev - Johnny Walker won't have a chance to "throw" the fight in the rematch

Haha this guy.

Instead of acknowledging he broke the rules, homie is doubling down on his cheating douchebaggery.

Hope Walker KOs him stiff.

Ditto on the hope for a Walker KO of Ankalaev.

And LOL @ the phraseology of Ankalaev's "cheating douchebaggery" <45>

Still very confused by this stoppage. Would like to revisit and see if more details emerged. I recall thinking the doctor must have been certain that Walker was concussed. Not to mention the rematch couldn’t be cleared until a couple months later.

Why are you rooting against Ankalev?

I think he's the most well rounded LHW right now, future champ for sure.

I think that he will run over Walker just like he was running over him until that illegal knee.

Haha this guy.

Instead of acknowledging he broke the rules, homie is doubling down on his cheating douchebaggery.

Hope Walker KOs him stiff.
I love Walker but he is a troll and went full Italian soccer player on this. I hope Uncle Aev brakes his face this time.

I really liked Magomed when he was handing it to Ion and living rent free, but the schtick has gotten old and I hope Johnny Blue starches him.

Why are you rooting against Ankalev?

I think he's the most well rounded LHW right now, future champ for sure.

I think that he will run over Walker just like he was running over him until that illegal knee.
You can't dislike good fighters? If they might be a future champ, we have to jump on their bandwagon? Weird...

I'm hoping Johnny Walker wins. Nothing against Magomed, I just think he is the more exciting fighter

Maybe Pereira is facing the winner of this fight?

Fighter unable to continue vs doctor stoppage. If Walker had said he couldn't continue it would be a DQ.
That is actually silly. Illegal is illegal and should carry the same penalty. Otherwise the rules serve no purpose. Just as eyepokes and groin shots get you just a warning. Everyone should use them by default, at least once. No wonder most people do not consider mma a sport.

Off topic but Johnny Walker relevant

417438286_766494502168627_196412511214761432_n.jpg

Back