Media 'Fat Boy' Jamahal Hill & 'Not Very Bright' Magomed Ankalaev exchange words

Who exactly is running to watch a Hill PPV?

Man the heavies section of this forum has dropped off so hard lol

Being an oldhead that knows even olderheads, this is undoubtedly true.
I wonder how far back the premise of a Twitter beef could go...

Do you think there were people writing on parchment with quill pens:

"You sire, are a bitch. You are not worthy of a 3 day ride on my steed but I assure you should you ever find yourself in Roanoke I shall be the first to slap you across your face and tell you in no uncertain terms that you are in fact a bitch.

PS: your mother is a maiden of the night of the most affordable variety!"

God just fucking kiss already.
If you clowns aren’t gonna fight each other than both should just shut up.

Twitter yappin.
Booty cheek clappin.
Nonsensical tappin, of the gums, am I the only one?.... that's sick of all the talkin, and not enough walkin?

Just a bunch of little girls doin some Twitter site stalkin.
Followin the WHORE of Babble on, writin with nonconsensual crayons, talkin so much you'd think that was their job.

Remember when men where men and they came in to destroy?
Now we have a bunch of telephone tough guys pretending they have "heat"...writin on each other's "walls"...and never compete.

Say what you want to say with your fists and feet, because I for one are sick of this... shieeeeeeet.

~SL
You get hipster coffee shop snaps for that one Lemur, well done.

Jamahal hill got beat by gravity, dudes legs can’t even support his fat ass without snapping ligaments

I would not compare him to colby but i would compare him to strickland.

he did not rightfully earn a title shot he was given one due to circumstances.
Strickland's a good comparison, although Jamahal was more deserving than even that. Guy was coming off of three consecutive knockouts over ranked fighters. LHW has generally been a mess, but he probably deserved the shot over everyone else available.

I'm not even an Ank fan like that but he does deserve a TS more than Hill. Hill got very lucky things played out the way they did and he got to fight a Glover that was on his way out instead of Ank, Jan or Jiri.

Back