Low Battlefield 5 Preoders due to controversy (Update on "White Man" Censorship Controversy)

Apparently the word Nazi is banned as well.... in a game about Nazis

That's pretty much silencing the entire leftist fanbase tbf. I don't see them wanting to type out 'white supremacist' 50 times a game.

The game is pretty fucking average ignore all the SJW bullshit.

It just isnt fun to play

This game has a horrible frame rate on console and it just seems way to fast compared to the past two games.

I'm not liking this.

Does EA knows the Battlefield demographics are over 95% men (most are white but that's not relevant anyway)?

All that crap about trying to get women into playing shooter games is not working. FPS games have always been geared toward the male audience since dawn.

These were wars fought by men. So sorry.

lol some of you guys are pathetic. It's an arcade shooter in the WW2 setting. It's not meant to be realistic or historically accurate. Just have fun with it. If you can't have fun because WOMENZ you should see a shrink.

I for one am enjoying it a lot. Had to adjust my playstyle a bit, that's all. Positioning is key, can't run around all willy nilly like in BF1 anymore. Best to stay around the flags for the ammo and health crates. This makes people actually defend points for change. I like the feel of the weapons, much better than the randomness in Bf1. Can't wait to play with some more friends because squadplay is key in this game.

It's a bit buggy though, game still needs work.

jumps into thread weeks late and makes a stupid post, clearly without reading any of the thread.

@Insmoke

jumps into thread weeks late and makes a stupid post, clearly without reading any of the thread.

@Insmoke

Sure bud. I just came her to talk about video games. Stupid post talking about gameplay.

And no, I'm not gonna read 21 pages of this shit. Just reading the last 2 was enough.

Sure bud. I just came her to talk about video games. Stupid post talking about gameplay.

And no, I'm not gonna read 21 pages of this shit. Just reading the last 2 was enough.

...you clearly didn't even read the first POST, let alone pages.

Sometimes PC culture goes too far.

Sometimes the knee jerk reaction to PC culture is just as stupid

lol some of you guys are pathetic. It's an arcade shooter in the WW2 setting. It's not meant to be realistic or historically accurate. Just have fun with it. If you can't have fun because WOMENZ you should see a shrink.

I for one am enjoying it a lot. Had to adjust my playstyle a bit, that's all. Positioning is key, can't run around all willy nilly like in BF1 anymore. Best to stay around the flags for the ammo and health crates. This makes people actually defend points for change. I like the feel of the weapons, much better than the randomness in Bf1. Can't wait to play with some more friends because squadplay is key in this game.

It's a bit buggy though, game still needs work.
Your favorite game is cuck simulator

lol. Riveting thread you got here chaps. Clearly this is not the place to discuss gameplay.

Last edited:
Back