Low Battlefield 5 Preoders due to controversy (Update on "White Man" Censorship Controversy)

He's also Leroy Jenkins and definitely sincere. I blame his upbringing.
Goater moonlights as Leroy? I thought I banned that account years ago.
What's wrong with my objective thinking?.....That's right, you can't create constructive criticisms of my logical way of thinking so you attack me.....Typical tactic by you.

Everything I said was fact.

So please tell us......What is the reason for why the phrase "White Man" would fit in this game's chat?.................Only reason it would be used in gamechat, is to say something racist....So why not ban the Phrase and prevent racism?
Why are you suddenly attempting to use words you don't understand?

Goater moonlights as Leroy? I thought I banned that account years ago.

Why are you suddenly attempting to use words you don't understand?

It's objective.

Look I wouldn't ban the use of White Man, Black Man, Brown man, etc...but I understand why Battlefield 5 would ban the use of the phrase "White Man" in the game chat......Nothing good will come from it..It seriously would only be used for racism/jokes.....and I bet it would be used more for racism.

So knowing this, I see why they banned it.......White man is basically the same as any other derogatory word (Fuck, Cunt, etc) in the sense that people will use it to offend others....So if Fuck can be censored because it's used to insult/offend others....Why not ban White man? and prevent the same shit?

I will iterate...

...that you should avoid using words you do not understand.
Again tell me why the phrase "White Man" would be useful in a battlefield 5 gamechat?

Take your time.

Again tell me why the phrase "White Man" would be useful in a battlefield 5 gamechat?

Take your time.
By that logic then we could eliminate a plethora of words because why would anyone ever need to say, "hermaphrodite", or "penis", or "cucklord", or "archipalego"? They don't belong in Battlefield either.

Why have words anyways, lets go back to grunting and clicks. You'd be good at that.

Makes Sense....There is ZERO reason to say White Man in Battlefield 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this day, the only people who will type White Man, are most likely racist.....Go to 4chan/youtube comments/etc and you will see people refer themselves as the white man and use that phrase to spread racial propaganda....So I can totally see, why they decided to ban it...Probably didn't want people to spread white power propaganda in their game.

Considering all the controversy surrounding this game...I could see why they would block trigger words like these.....

"trigger words" such as... "white man?" wtf is wrong with you? hahahaha

literally advocating censorship...

<Huh2>

"White Man" is censored....LOL.

It's like they already know what a fucking disaster this game will be, and have just decided to troll.

"You think a disabled woman on the front lines is part of an SJW agenda, huh? Don't buy the game because of it, huh? Well, fuck all y'all! You want to see SJW insanity? We'll show you SJW insanity!"

Can't wait for the first tranny skins.

Apparently the word Nazi is banned as well.... in a game about Nazis

Can't say "Titanfall" "DLC" or "Eat Salad" either

Nor can you say "Sucks" in a M rated game about killing other people

lol

Tried the white man myself because part of me couldn't believe it and it is censored lol. A M rated game with violence and swearing but better sensor "trigger terms" like white man in chat so we don't offend our fanbase.

Apparently the word Nazi is banned as well.... in a game about Nazis

Can't say "Titanfall" "DLC" or "Eat Salad" either

Nor can you say "Sucks" in a M rated game about killing other people

lol

You can't even say "Sucks"?

ROFL. Good Lord. Who'd a thought that the female amputee war hero was just the tip of the iceberg? This absurd censorship could arguably dwarf that controversy. What a joke.

You can't even say "Sucks"?

ROFL. Good Lord. Who'd a thought that the female amputee war hero was just the tip of the iceberg? This absurd censorship could arguably dwarf that controversy. What a joke.

Even censoring fuck and shit in an M rated game seems strange to me

Even censoring fuck and shit in an M rated game seems strange to me

Pretty much. I honestly haven't been PC gaming for a while, but I thought that pretty much anything was a go in the chat, except for the usual "N*****", and "F*****".

Pretty much. I honestly haven't been PC gaming for a while, but I thought that pretty much anything was a go in the chat, except for the usual "N*****", and "F*****".

Usually how it is. Or they have a swear filter you can at least turn off.

I wish EA didn't own Dice. I love BF but they're trying way to hard to make me not buy their fucking games. I should be pre ordereding this game but they're fucking testing me. So stupid.

Don't censor chats, just stop being pussies and you won't be upset by everything.

..As a white man I'm offended I won't be able to say 'as a white man' as I so often do in first person shooters.

Battlefield just turned into a SJW game... White man is now an offensive word... Seriously....
There should be a thread on this(I think it deserves it, but dont know where to put it war room or here lol)

This is seriously crazy....(Opening scene is the white man issue lol)

Last edited:
Back