Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

200w.gif

"Anderson was never a hard fight for me. I have 3 10-8 rounds in my career. I've fought 39 men and have 3 10-8 rounds and they're all against him."

That was a great interview. He was being a lot more genuine than usual too.

Lolol...Wand story was awesome. Remember that on TUF but not the showing him the phone part.

"Trump is a billionaire, has a big penis, and a hot wife. That's whos finger I want on the button."

He also got another kid on the way, a girl. Happy for him.

He was more specifically speaking about his relationship with Malki Kawa, but I believe his words apply to nearly every aspect of the UFC outside the octagon.

From his appearance on The MMA Hour:

"We're in the entertainment business. Everything is either true and accurate, or you're a part of the show. I'm in the entertainment business. I don't always go fact check, alright? I'm not always reporting, some days I'm just entertaining."

Its ridiculous that people think conor is actually good at this shit, with his slurred non sequiturs chopped and shaped from scripted garbage he practised all night with his drama teacher

chael looking tst and (basically) clean

There are martial artists ( Lyoto, GSP, Cruz...)
And there are entertainers ( Sonnen, Mcgrergor, Rampage)

A lot of men seem to lose importance of responsibility for their words.

And there are some people who say Mcgregor's trash talk is better than Chael's lol...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back