Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

Wow, sorry to jump in out of nowhere, but are you really citing sherdoggers who like your posts? Who cares man? This might be the saddest thing I've seen on here. It's the internet, bud. Take a breather.

Not only that, but the one guy he mentioned literally goes down every single thread and likes every post anyway.

Good lord the cringe.

chael tries too hard. he should just go away. he isnt funny either.

Hilarious how so many of you mock religion, but are so desperate for some kind of messiah, that you attempt to force a piece of shit like Sonnen into the role. The only thing real about that prick are his paychecks. He is a snake oil salesman, and whoever buys his garbage is the fool.

Hilarious how so many of you mock religion, but are so desperate for some kind of messiah, that you attempt to force a piece of shit like Sonnen into the role. The only thing real about that prick are his paychecks. He is a snake oil salesman, and whoever buys his garbage is the fool.

SJW pls go

"There is NO ONE at 185?".............The top 5 guys at 185 would put Chael through the wood chipper.
Luke
Chris
Jacare
Yoel
Vitor (Maybe)

TBH I would like to see him fight Bisbing again for some reason, the war of words would shake the foundations of hell. Chael the microphone GOAT
not to mention it was very controversial, most people thought Bisping won.

NightwingBJJ likes everyones posts. He doesn't even count.

You're an objectively bad poster that has never been correct a single time and can barely speak English.

How would you know I have never been correct about anything? Have you been stalking all my posts and discussions with everyone on here? GTFO goof. And if you can't understand my English it is best you start learning a new language.

Chael is pretty fun in small doses. The shtick (sp?) becomes tiresome though.

Honestly, the best Chael you'll see is in both TUF editions he coached (US and Brazil). He was such a nice dude that much of the brazilian crowd was supporting him over Wand. Obviously this was after they understood the Chael they had seen before was a character.

Wow, sorry to jump in out of nowhere, but are you really citing sherdoggers who like your posts? Who cares man? This might be the saddest thing I've seen on here. It's the internet, bud. Take a breather.

LOL, why are you taking that seriously? Why don't we both take a breather? I am just trying to make a point that I have had many Sherdoggers tell me they love my posts and threads. It may not be for everyone but IDGAF if guys like Kone does not like them.

You're like four years late for the earnest Sonnen worship my dude

The bible:
51IyuETOnrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LOL, why are you taking that seriously? Why don't we both take a breather? I am just trying to make a point that I have had many Sherdoggers tell me they love my posts and threads. It may not be for everyone but IDGAF if guys like Kone does not like them.

I have two followers. Fucking two. You better recognize.

I don't know if it's possible but I'd like to see Chael vs Conor at catchweight. Maybe 175 or 180, if not then at middleweight. The amount of trash talk would be epic.

I don't know if it's possible but I'd like to see Chael vs Conor at catchweight. Maybe 175 or 180, if not then at middleweight. The amount of trash talk would be epic.

Chael would break Conor in half the first minute of the fight. Not competitive.

Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

We got to see vintage Lord Chael yesterday on the MMA Hour. I know several threads has been posted but not the actual video itself.

Chael would sell out any arena faster than anybody
Chael would smash GSP, Lil Nog, Anderson
Chael talks about his new promotion 'Submission Underground'
Chael talks everything Conor McGregor
Chael shows the biggest arms in the sport
Chael explains how he convinced Wanderlei to not quit on TUF
Chael says the difference between Bisping and the other fighters is one word: 'YES'
Chael brings knowledge

And teary eyed Ariel can't believe what he's witnessing.

For those of you who appreciate Lord Chael, here is one hour of him.

Now all hail to the lord, like you do to God.

I think Chael was the best trash talker in the game.
Yes, he had a lot of scripted things, and he made sure you got that as well.

Conor just screams on top of that person throwing offenses. Chael was able to listen to the other person's response, think and then retaliate.

I think it was a much better form of trash talk.

Back