Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

azdr20.gif

Honest question do you think Shogun roided in Pride? Wand probably did.

Also not the point, my point is even if those guys did roid they were both at one point the #1 fighters in their weight class and arguably the entire sport.

Chael did roids and went 7-7 when he hit the big leagues.

Don't know why you're so butthurt Chael is funny and hypes his fights really well but he had to do that because when it comes down to it he was mediocre.
agree completely

his interviews > his fighting career

I swear some "fans" would watch Chael sticking needles full of steroids directly in his ass or ballsack and cheer him on.

make sonnen bisping 2 RIGHT NOW

Yeah but Chael lost to the best MW ever and the best LHW ever so he stinks

Bullshit!

Chael doesn't accept the outcomes of both Silva fights. He's made this very clear. They don't count.

Jones victory will go down as a fluke also, as Chael broke the toe off of him prior to the ref realizing how irreparably damaged Jones was.

Bullshit!

Chael doesn't accept the outcomes of both Silva fights. He's made this very clear. They don't count.

Jones victory will go down as a fluke also, as Chael broke the toe off of him prior to the ref realizing how irreparably damaged Jones was.

You are absolutely fucking correct

TL;DR

You're in love.

It's cool, just don't try to sell it as something else.

No joke I'm surprised he hasn't jumped on to the WWE yet. He'd be perfect for it. He could just brawl style wrestle and own the mic for awhile until he learned their style more

He's going to be Trump's running mate.

Back