Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

Unpopular opinion here apparently, but I don't at all get the love for Chael. Is it all you WWE fans that are into him? His trash talking always came across as just silly nonsense to me since I mostly remember him for getting his butt kicked and cheating.

Unpopular opinion here apparently, but I don't at all get the love for Chael. Is it all you WWE fans that are into him? His trash talking always came across as just silly nonsense to me since I mostly remember him for getting his butt kicked and cheating.

Don't forget committing fraud as well. Real Estate Fraud.

This is so cringeworthy.

I think he is more entertaining that Conor has ever been. His interviews where he would stay in character and go full WWE on radio hosts were legendary. The time when he stopped Ariel mid-sentence to ask if the camera lens was big enough to handle his arms because the camera looked kind of small, then flexed. Ariel paused, said something like "I think it's big enough". Then Chael stopped flexing and said "Okay, continue." Amazing stuff

I recognize that you're a butthurt shitposter that no one likes that's shitting up a thread with irrelevant things for no reason at all

Tell me how you real feel buddy? Too bad I could give a rats ass what you think of my posting prowess. I got guys like NightWingBJJ, BobbyDigital and many more who enjoy my posts. Haters like you can fuck off. And how am I butt hurt? The only butt hurt I have noticed is you when it comes to Conor.

Tell me how you real feel buddy? Too bad I could give a rats ass what you think of my posting prowess. I got guys like NightWingBJJ, BobbyDigital and many more who enjoy my posts. Haters like you can fuck off. And how am I butt hurt? The only butt hurt I have noticed is you when it comes to Conor.

NightwingBJJ likes everyones posts. He doesn't even count.

You're an objectively bad poster that has never been correct a single time and can barely speak English.

Wow, sorry to jump in out of nowhere, but are you really citing sherdoggers who like your posts? Who cares man? This might be the saddest thing I've seen on here. It's the internet, bud. Take a breather.

Back