Looking For a Fight: The ZemoKicks Story

That should be a lesson on not judging.

Here's the part where I sound like the cocky douchebag, but in my gym, the coach always puts beginners with me because he knows that I won't rough them up - so I get the reputation of being the softy (I'm also a small dude) but when people have pushed their luck with me, they've never been able to match my speed. I'm not saying that I'm the best guy in the gym, far from it, but I can put someone on their arse - and you wouldn't expect it based on seeing me training with 14-15 year olds.

Yes

I had
That should be a lesson on not judging.

Here's the part where I sound like the cocky douchebag, but in my gym, the coach always puts beginners with me because he knows that I won't rough them up - so I get the reputation of being the softy (I'm also a small dude) but when people have pushed their luck with me, they've never been able to match my speed. I'm not saying that I'm the best guy in the gym, far from it, but I can put someone on their arse - and you wouldn't expect it based on seeing me training with 14-15 year olds.
some dude I thought was gonna hurt me cause well we're in a kickbox mma fight gym and he looks reeeeal strong say to me in a shy stuttering voice " Iii- II I I'm a begginer" - I let him beat the shit out of me. Nah he was to shy to even touch my face like stopping his punches. I let him play around used 2% power. He said "Thank you" after the round
It's normal everyone starts somewhere.

You're too tough for me big boy. I'll let the real fighters like Andy take this one.

I feel like Cyborg vs Miesha Holm Ronda Amanda

Everyone says they gon fight me but noone says they are going to fight me

Yawn

Ok let's a be friends

If someone is in Frankfurt someday, like catching a plane and being there, well I offer free sparring and partner drills

Last edited:
Nah, Cyborg would take you.

You're the one calling everyone out haha. The only person who actually should fight you is Sano, because at least then it's not embarrassing if you lose to a smaller guy, and you will actualy look half decent if you win.

You're the one calling everyone out haha. The only person who actually should fight you is Sano, because at least then it's not embarrassing if you lose to a smaller guy, and you will actualy look half decent if you win.

I would knock her out

He doesn't wanna fight me.

I'm done no more sherdog call outs.

Official friendship movement.

Well call it online community.

You wouldn't really get much choice in whether or not she took you down

If you ever actually do fight, you gotta man up and put it on here even if you lose

Back