Looking For a Fight: The ZemoKicks Story

Fake. Tried to search for the nr on different german phone nr search sites. And also tried to search for a phone nr from his name.

Well, that's a darn tootin' shame. Seems like our boy was all talk.

I sent him the real number forgot to add 49 or something that I don't type in in Germany now since I'm all talk I'm gonna push it in your face to fight me I was already down with letting it pass.

Add me on facebook Oliver Rupcic , Frankfurt Germany. I just read a few pages there so there's barely anything on it ( my fb) but we will do a video call so you know it's not a fake profile.

Am tired need to sleep

How you keep punking out then in hopes of me having faked it you get all brave start shouting

Ok well then lets fight. Option 1 we fight Option 2 I keep calling you a coward.

You need to add something to the nummber since its a DIFFERENT COUNTRY.

I think it's 49 and just deduct the first 0

fight-me-in-real-life-do-you-even-lift_o_1267731.jpg

Check the thread I made today of the powerlifter getting abused by a 145 pro boxer. Useless in a fight vs a trained boxer
keep fighting your way through those cream puffs, pudding boy. i recommend going to the roughest bar your can find and telling them all about your formidable fighting skills. i'm sure they will be impressed.

I think @ctrlaltdelete summed it up well when he said he was glad that Zemo was a genuine weirdo rather than a crappy troll.

Well this has been an entertaining read. It seems pretty obvious this zemo has a mental disorder. Feel sorry at the same time I can't look away from the train wreck

Well this has been an entertaining read. It seems pretty obvious this zemo has a mental disorder. Feel sorry at the same time I can't look away from the train wreck

That's what's been going through my mind this whole time. The Charlie Zelenoff comparisons are too apt

Frode posted 20k times and is on our forum for a long time let's call the other guy crazy shall we

keep fighting your way through those cream puffs, pudding boy. i recommend going to the roughest bar your can find and telling them all about your formidable fighting skills. i'm sure they will be impressed.

Look. A hater

Sorry fellas, the story was over before it began.

A lot can happen when I look away for a couple days hahaha! Just had a right laugh reading this thread after coming back to catch up on the striking section, saw it right after replying to the threats on mine lmao!

Let's just have a massive royale rumble at Frode's gym!!!!!

charlie wants to fight zemokicks. Does zemokicks accept the challenge?

Back