Looking For a Fight: The ZemoKicks Story

AndyMaBobs

Sherdog Retiree
@Brown
Reaction score
Okay sherdoggers. @ZemoKicks has been lookin' for a fight, he's called out @Frode Falch and @Sano .

Zemo's general oddness has spread across multiple threads now - and I think it would be best if we posted about his crazy search for a fight here, rather than spamming threads that aren't related to it, because it's really not fair on posters who want their stuff looked at otherwise.

Now, can we all do the right thing - and just post about his fight quest here?

Lots of love,
AndyMaBobs

Sources:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/heavy-bag-boxing-workout-with-commentary.3665501/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-made-a-instagram-for-my-small-gym.3666933/

Ok Imma calm dow "red face"

Thank you for putting up with me

Ok Imma calm dow "red face"

Thank you for putting up with me

I'm completely cool with you, I just don't think its fair to be talking about yourself on threads where people are wanting feedback on their gym work

Can he do it? Can he really be the one to overthrow the undefeated world champion, Charlie Zelenoff?

Can he do it? Can he really be the one to overthrow the undefeated world champion, Charlie Zelenoff?

I must say I did get vaguely Zelenoff vibes from him.

Tbh tho, Zelenoff pays off judges

I'm completely cool with you, I just don't think its fair to be talking about yourself on threads where people are wanting feedback on their gym work

Ok but I say my opinion then someone says he would kick your ass then I say let's do it lol. However I totaly misjudged the guys skills from his 1 video when I watched his other videos I realized why I got that answer

I'm the guy to help you off the ground after I sweep you
CRINGE

IlBgffL.jpg

Yeah. Not really sure what to think here. Is he a troll, mentaly strange, or what.

If you are 30 years old. And you wanna fight. Well that should not be a problem living in germany. They have a solid kickboxing scene.

Either you are a dude with low confidence, living a double life online. To make yourself feel like a badass.

Or you are a guy looking for a fight. But are confused on what the best way to get there is..

I wont cheat you out of a reality check. In a full contact gym war. But you need to come here.

I wont waste money or energy traveling to you.

Ok but I say my opinion then someone says he would kick your ass then I say let's do it lol. However I totaly misjudged the guys skills from his 1 video when I watched his other videos I realized why I got that answer

You misjudging his skill is part of why this is so funny. Like it's pretty obvious who has trained how long. I'm just guffawing at my computer for like 2 hours now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Yeah. Not really sure what to think here. Is he a troll, mentaly strange, or what.

If you are 30 years old. And you wanna fight. Well that should not be a problem living in germany. They have a solid kickboxing scene.

Either you are a dude with low confidence, living a double life online. To make yourself feel like a badass.

Or you are a guy looking for a fight. But are confused on what the best way to get there is..

I wont cheat you out of a reality check. In a full contact gym war. But you need to come here.

I wont waste money or energy traveling to you.

I don't even remember how that topic came about. Me fighting you. Maybe I initiated it.

I'm at work today 12 hours just browsing on my phone. Well it is fun for work.

Yeah it's not a problem Getting a fight. Sherdog fight I thought would be epic if we fought each other from sherdog seems like I like the idea the most and others not so much

So I guess just talk to trainers to set up a fight soon. Or simply cut back work for 3 months and take a ammy fight.

In ammy fights you never know who you are getting some are way stronger then proven pros some are totaly left over cans. Kinda weird going in there vs X unknown.

I don't even remember how that topic came about. Me fighting you. Maybe I initiated it.

I'm at work today 12 hours just browsing on my phone. Well it is fun for work.

Yeah it's not a problem Getting a fight. Sherdog fight I thought would be epic if we fought each other from sherdog seems like I like the idea the most and others not so much

So I guess just talk to trainers to set up a fight soon. Or simply cut back work for 3 months and take a ammy fight.

In ammy fights you never know who you are getting some are way stronger then proven pros some are totaly left over cans. Kinda weird going in there vs X unknown.

Thats the point. Get a fight against a guy you know nothing about. Wont kill you. Only make you stronger and give good experience

CRINGE

IlBgffL.jpg

I dont get you. I mean I'm super poliet. Touch gloves hug go easy on noobs pick you up after a sweep that sorta thing don't go hard in sparring ect

That should be a lesson on not judging.

Here's the part where I sound like the cocky douchebag, but in my gym, the coach always puts beginners with me because he knows that I won't rough them up - so I get the reputation of being the softy (I'm also a small dude) but when people have pushed their luck with me, they've never been able to match my speed. I'm not saying that I'm the best guy in the gym, far from it, but I can put someone on their arse - and you wouldn't expect it based on seeing me training with 14-15 year olds.

You misjudging his skill is part of why this is so funny. Like it's pretty obvious who has trained how long. I'm just guffawing at my computer for like 2 hours now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

However I know how I perform in sparring and how much I land and know I would beat that guy BUT .... BUT then I get a group talk that I'm being a douche online weirdo bla bla instead of that guy saying yes let's fight.

Also you are subjectively overrating your fried like McGregor friends saying he gon Ko Floyd and Floyd fans saying Conor can't land 1 punch

I PUT my brain health where my mouth is.

Thats the point. Get a fight against a guy you know nothing about. Wont kill you. Only make you stronger and give good experience

One guy in the uk died in his first amy kickbox fight

Back