London's population went from 71% white in 2001, to 59% in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel is a tiny nation with no natural resources ok theres gas plus they are having water issues or will do so in the future. theres no point in mass immigration. which is why it just wont garner favour there.

Ive read the talk on the rothschilds and soros etc etc but theres no way they wield more power than the locals in western europe.

It all sounds a little to nazi-ish blaming the jews for everything and all that jazz.

Israel also has a positive birth rate, in large part because there is a will to grow the population there and not undermine the values that lead to higher ones.

The Rothschild Soros types are part of a larger international network. Soros is very open about his desire to facilitate mass migrations into Europe. Many of the elites are quite open about it. They are open about their desires to break down homogeneous regions there and 'diversity' is pushed almost as a religion.

Really it is an engineering project that requires a great deal of financing.

I don't think saying 'Jews' is useful at all. I think it's more complicated than that. But on the other hand I don't think international power structures should be immune to analysis just because there is a Jewish component to it. That's a sort of slave mentality IMO if you can't even look at such power structures for fear of being labeled or whatnot.

Last edited:
Israel also has a positive birth rate, in large part because there is a will to grow the population there and not undermine the values that lead to higher ones.

The Rothschild Soros types are part of a larger international network. Soros is very open about his desire to facilitate mass migrations into Europe. Many of the elites are quite open about it. They are open about their desires to break down homogeneous regions there and 'diversity' is pushed almost as a religion.

Really it is an engineering project that requires a great deal of financing.

I don't think saying 'Jews' is useful at all. I think it's more complicated than that. But on the other hand I don't think international power structures should be immune to analysis just because there is a Jewish component to it. That's a sort of slave mentality IMO if you can't even look at such power structures for fear of being labeled or whatnot.

One would have to be blind to not see a massive over-representation of Jews in top power positions among banking, media, and political lobbyist groups all across the western world.

One would also have to be blind to not see the clear contradictions as to how Jews treat Israel, compared to how they treat European countries, and America and Canada.

For the Jews, Israel is meant to be a Jewish state, one which they can have walls and block off Muslim immigration and say no for refugees and preserve their culture, people and values. For the Jews, America, Europe and Canada are meant to be multicultural and for everyone and should be charitable and take the world's poor refugees and immigrants and provide aid and military support for Israel.

"nothing"?, GTFO..wtf is wrong with you?. Having one of the greatest cities in the world transformed to a hostile, smelly shithole is "nothing" now?
I think your mistaking New York to London, in regards to being dirty and smelly there is no comparison between the two as New York is terrible. I bet you've never been to london.

I think your mistaking New York to London, in regards to being dirty and smelly there is no comparison between the two as New York is terrible. I bet you've never been to london.
Wanna bet?, I've worked in: Peckham, Shephards Bush, Camden Town, Brixton, and various other boroughs. I've been to London for multiple old school rap concerts, and my grandfather used to take me and my little brother to his beloved capital often. Not to mention the times I've been there just to get plastered with friends...i have seen the changes first hand. You couldn't have possibly said anything more inaccurate with that dumb assumption.

No surprise, london is a safe bet for first major city with official Shaira law.

Wanna bet?, I've worked in: Peckham, Shephards Bush, Camden Town, Brixton, and various other boroughs. I've been to London for multiple old school rap concerts, and my grandfather used to take me and my little brother to his beloved capital often. Not to mention the times I've been there just to get plastered with friends...i have seen the changes first hand. You couldn't have possibly said anything more inaccurate with that dumb assumption.
My bad i thought you were an American racial preservationist but i see your an English one. Sadiq Khan will bring London back to its glory

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
You're generalizing quite a bit about Indians. Your family doesn't also do shit like this by any chance does it...

th

Anything that pisses off the white supremacist crowd- especially the ones who lie about being X race/nationality so they can be racist on karate forums- is good. It has been a source of pleasure of mine for a while here.
So, when are you going to move to Canada already?

My bad i thought you were an American racial preservationist but i see your an English one. Sadiq Khan will bring London back to its glory
Sadiq Khan is a nonce lover

Well if they weren't largely a bunch of shit heads it would be easier to do that..i mean what piece of shit who is given food, a house and more money than some people earn through work, has the fucking nerve to openly preach hatred for the people who were nice enough to take them in?

Jeeez! The hatred is big in this one. Are you telling me all immigrants are shit heads that promote hatred? What % of immigrant do you consider "shit heads"?

Jeeez! The hatred is big in this one. Are you telling me all immigrants are shit heads that promote hatred? What % of immigrant do you consider "shit heads"?
Not sure on a percentage..the good ones are overshadowed by the bad ones.

I would have no issues if the non-white Londoners were assimilating into British culture, but they're not. They are bringing Asian, Africa, and India with them. I'm of Indian heritage, BTW, and I can't stand it.

If you're gonna move your family to the UK, you need to make damn sure they embrace the UK culture, beliefs, and patriotism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Race_by_borough

May Europe rise before it's too late and demand assimilation and overthrow the globalists who run the EU.

they wont. england is a lost cause. if only they had listened..

I would have no issues if the non-white Londoners were assimilating into British culture, but they're not. They are bringing Asian, Africa, and India with them. I'm of Indian heritage, BTW, and I can't stand it.

If you're gonna move your family to the UK, you need to make damn sure they embrace the UK culture, beliefs, and patriotism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Race_by_borough

May Europe rise before it's too late and demand assimilation and overthrow the globalists who run the EU.

France will probably be the first to freak out and push back with drastic measures in the near future. Out of all of the countrise facing this culture clash they are the most proud of their own culture imo. And they have good reason. I see the UK as being closer to the US in terms of being a so called melting pot.

As London, so the UK, as the UK, so all white countries. The amount of British is probably max 40% now.

Absolutely not the right sub here... But I agree. The EU is allowing all the refugees in and everyone's getting raped

Someone is getting their agenda fulfilled.

European cucks are just letting it happen, tragically. No fucking balls left.

Haha, you want to exist? Shut the fuck up, RACIST. Existence isn't for you, it's for people of color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back