London's population went from 71% white in 2001, to 59% in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you is shit poster sausage kings alt? ;)

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

I have no issue with other people of other ethnicity but I do have a problem with different cultures that bring over third world mannerism and behaviour and ideals.

Chinese people need to stop standing so fucking close to me.
Indians need to wear deodorant.
And the covering your face shit needs to be banned.

When a person wears a fucking burka to their immigration interview, deny them. If a person doesn't speak English in their immigration interview, deny them.
In the deodorant industry. India is a goldmine waiting to explode.

Last year the UK population grew by 538,000. Sounds sustainable.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Indians and Pakistanis have too much pride. They always turn their chin up and state how great they are in the UK, saying they have good jobs and are upstanding citizens. They then try and generalize this to their entire race. Truth is their middle class circumstances aren't representative of their culture or race, their circumstances don't represent their populations in their countries at all, funny how they get to live a comfortable life in a white mans country educated in a white mans country then congratulate their race for it.

They also collude widescale on jobs. Once an Indian/Pakistani gets a supervisor/managerial role, ALL the job placements become a friends and family racket. Because all that family-favors shit it how they roll back where they come from. All the new staff suddenly know each other, speak their language to each other and are paki/indian. Funny that.

Wasn't there a thread about Indians shitting on the streets? Don't they have a caste system? Don't Hindus and Pakistanis kill each other? If they were so great why are their countries third world shitholes reliant on aid and slaves to their respective religions. Governments are corrupt as fuck. They don't sound like smart people. Also muslims are over-represented in prisons in UK/France. The only thing I will concede is that Hindus are better than muslims, but that's a pretty low bar culture wise.

They also collude widescale on jobs. Once an Indian/Pakistani gets a supervisor/managerial role, ALL the job placements become a friends and family racket. Because all that family-favors shit it how they roll back where they come from. All the new staff suddenly know each other, speak their language to each other and are paki/indian. Funny that.

This happens too often in Canada. I've seen job postings specifically asking for Indians too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back