London's population went from 71% white in 2001, to 59% in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would have no issues if the non-white Londoners were assimilating into British culture, but they're not. They are bringing Asian, Africa, and India with them. I'm of Indian heritage, BTW, and I can't stand it.

If you're gonna move your family to the UK, you need to make damn sure they embrace the UK culture, beliefs, and patriotism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Race_by_borough

May Europe rise before it's too late and demand assimilation and overthrow the globalists who run the EU.

Absolutely not the right sub here... But I agree. The EU is allowing all the refugees in and everyone's getting raped

PVZ will beat Karate Hottie.

Wait, what..?

You should move to Kenya to get back at them.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Multi-culti is proven to be failure for integrating non Europeans.

Indians don't assimilate here either. But they don't really cause any problems so whatever. I only care about groups who are over-represented in crime.

Not for long

101551606-NigelFarage-Opinion-large_trans++D3d2dmOlWYuQkR76XZjLQGadzlFqexrCgKUP8trlkqs.jpg

378F480B00000578-0-image-m-2_1472328141528.jpg

113550697_Farage_Trump-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

GOATs

Black dudes be bangin dem white womens.

Is there any Indian fighters in the UFC?

Hey Mods, finally something for you to do!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back