London's population went from 71% white in 2001, to 59% in a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
International banking establishment is a big part of the power structure (IMF, BIS, Word Bank, central banking network, etc). Absolutely no question about it.

Why are you so afraid of other cultures?

I don't know if Israel benefits per say, but the elites pushing these strategies are concerned with their ethno-nationalism for some reason.

I you want to eliminate Israel as a nation for Jewish people, then you enact the policies being enacted in other Western nations.

So, Israel is to be preserved.

Im dont think that there is some overbearing jewish power that lords over the world.

Sweden done it to themselves.

Im dont think that there is some overbearing jewish power that lords over the world.

Sweden done it to themselves.

It's internationally coordinated and engineered. No question about it. None of these things were voted on, and the coordinated nature of it betrays central management and planning.

As to who is in power and why they would do this is a different matter really. There are various perspectives around those things.

Well it's pretty obvious that any country that is not predominantly white is the enemy to you. Where did this bigotry come from.

You're going to have to do better than that.

Canada hasn't been a British colony in quite a while, squire.

So your a dude whos likely descended from british colonialism, who has benefitted from it, speaks the language, likely lives in a city named after a scottish hovel or some london suburb but hates brits and their dastardly colonialsm. an empire that no longer exists.

Pack your bags and leave.

So your a dude whos likely descended from british colonialism, who has benefitted from it, speaks the language, likely lives in a city named after a scottish hovel or some london suburb but hates brits and their dastardly colonialsm. an empire that no longer exists.

Pack your bags and leave.
First Nations. Ooooh... checkmated.

Don't be such an Uncle Tom to the British, brother. Don't internalize that shit. Rise above.

I don't know if Israel benefits per say, but the elites pushing these strategies are concerned with their ethno-nationalism for some reason.

I you want to eliminate Israel as a nation for Jewish people, then you enact the policies being enacted in other Western nations.

So, Israel is to be preserved.

Israel is a tiny nation with no natural resources ok theres gas plus they are having water issues or will do so in the future. theres no point in mass immigration. which is why it just wont garner favour there.

Ive read the talk on the rothschilds and soros etc etc but theres no way they wield more power than the locals in western europe.

It all sounds a little to nazi-ish blaming the jews for everything and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back