London Terror Attack 03-22-2017

You made the claim that culture arises out of genetics without ANY evidence other than the claim that it is "common sense". Now you're telling ME to do research?? You didn't do your own fucking research.

Holy shit. WTF kind of science background do you have?? Is this is a joke?
1) all behavioral traits and disorders are influenced by genes; 2) environmental influences tend to make members of the same family more different, rather than more similar; and 3) the influence of genes tends to increase in relative importance as individuals age.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...ionid=18D202B2F6ECBA98BDCBC2DA99E69613.f02t02

For fucks sake dude, use common sense and if you aren't going to do that at least read the sources I give you.

You made the claim that culture arises out of genetics without ANY evidence other than the claim that it is "common sense". Now you're telling ME to do research?? You didn't do your own fucking research.

Holy shit. WTF kind of science background do you have?? Is this is a joke?
Seriously dude, there is an entire fucking field dedicated to behavior and it's relationship to genetics. It's so obvious I shouldn't have to explain myself. Some truths are "self-evident"... well, apparently not, but they should be.

And I have a B.S. in Biochemistry and a B.A. in Chemistry. Sure I'm not fucking a Post-doc or something, but I know enough basic science to know that DNA->RNA->Protein, through biochemical processes behaviors are controlled and regulated (For example: if you eat, your parasympathetic organism would be activated).

Different species have different genes which means different proteins. Different behavior patterns are going to arise though different gene pools. It's not fucking rocket science.

1) all behavioral traits and disorders are influenced by genes; 2) environmental influences tend to make members of the same family more different, rather than more similar; and 3) the influence of genes tends to increase in relative importance as individuals age.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...ionid=18D202B2F6ECBA98BDCBC2DA99E69613.f02t02

For fucks sake dude, use common sense and if you aren't going to do that at least read the sources I give you.
Useless link.

If you had a science background then you would choose your words more carefully. The formation of culture (where and how it arises) is NOT answered by your quote. That was your claim, and you seem to have no idea what it takes to support it. You are displaying the classic example of reaching a conclusion before properly supporting it.

Again, science background my ass. You're doing everything ass backwards, and you respond to inquiries about your evidence with "self-evident" and "common sense".

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent stuff here. A proper message.

That's what suckadick Khan should have said instead of terrorism being "part and parcel" of living in a big town. If I was English I would vote for this old dude to be mayor.

Useless link.

If you had a science background then you would choose your words more carefully. The formation of culture (where and how it arises) is NOT answered by your quote. That was your claim, and you seem to have no idea what it takes to support it. You are displaying the classic example of reaching a conclusion before properly supporting it.

Again, science background my ass. You're doing everything ass backwards.
You're an idiot.

Here, I wrote out a problem. Since you want to tell me how science works, how about you solve this problem. It's sophomore level and this type of chemistry is essential to any meaningful genetics understanding.

24pkjdz.jpg

Bonus points if you can tell me the name of the reaction.

You're an idiot.

Here, I wrote out a problem. Since you want to tell me how science works, how about you solve this problem. It's sophomore level and this type of chemistry is essential to any meaningful genetics understanding.

24pkjdz.jpg

Also bonus points if you can name the electrophile and the nucleophile.

You're an idiot.

24pkjdz.jpg

Im doing grade 12 biology right now so I can get into my program. I'm learning about DNA right now...........This looks soooo familiar

Edit: my brain is saying nucleotides.......Sugar perhaps? Answer it already!

Last edited:
Im doing grade 12 biology right now so I can get into my program. I'm learning about DNA right now...........This looks soooo familiar

It's a diels alder reaction. Here is the answer.

mmbj9s.jpg

It's a 1,3-cyclopentene reacting with a 1-pentene.

It's neither a sugar nor a nucleotide.

It's a 1,3-cyclopentene reacting with a 1-pentene.

It's neither a sugar nor a nucleotide.
It does look similar though, but note the inclusion of the oxygen on a sugar (like ribose) and a nucleotide with have a phosphate group and a nitrogenous base attached.

Theresa May says ‘Islamist’ Westminster Attack ‘Not Islamic’

Screen-Shot-2017-03-23-at-13.07.10-640x480.jpg

The Prime Minister has said the “Islamist” attack on Parliament was not “Islamic” and Islam is a “great faith”.
Taking on the role of a theologian, Theresa May insisted: “It is wrong to describe this as Islamic terrorism. It is Islamist terrorism. It is a perversion of a great faith.”

Speaking in Parliament, she also said the attack showed “the importance of all of our faiths working together, and recognising the values that we share”.

Adding: “This act of terror was not an act of faith. It was a perversion; a warped ideology, which leads to an act of terrorism like that and it will not prevail.”

Islamism is generally defined as a political interpretation of Islam. Some critics argue Islam is intrinsically political – as the Quran mandates a religious state and law – and say the term is irrelevant.

MPs almost unanimously agreed with the Prime Minister, lining up to warn against “demonising” and “stigmatising” Muslims, and to condemn “Islamophobia” and “racial and religious” discrimination.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/23/theresa-may-islamist-westminster-attack/
If it's such a great faith why is she out in public without her husband? And dressed like a shameless hussy?

Scumbag that carried out the attack was a part of "El mujahid" unit of jihadists in Bosnia during 90s and is well known in Serbia and Bosnia. They were notorious for beheading and crucifying Serbian children, but they were "freedom fighters" back then, when they were killing my people.

Of course, none of western media will expose this.

You made the claim that culture arises out of genetics without ANY evidence other than the claim that it is "common sense".

So why do Africans still burn people alive in the street with tires full of gasoline?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...taken-thieves-burned-alive-posted-online.html

Why do they still have witch hunts in sub-Saharan Africa?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/02/26/tanzania-witchcraft/23929143/

Tell me why Muslims still stone women to death in front of cheering crowds?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/islamic-state-stones-five-women-to-death-for-not-wearing-the-veil

Also why do they throw gay people off buildings in the middle east?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-release-sick-video-gay-8607989

Or explain to me why there still cannibalism in Liberia?
https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/the-cannibal-warlords-of-liberia/560a7cac7676b705187e64f7

@Blackened

I can see things going two ways for Europe,

The first way is that there's enough common sense left for people to vote for right-wing parties, leave the EU, stop the uncontrolled flow of third world economic migrants and stabilize the situation.

The alternate way, the scary one, is that people succumb to media propaganda and fall deeper and deeper into denial as the situation worsens, decisions that will negatively affect generations to come. Look no further than the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany to understand that mass denial of reality, delusion and pathology on a societal level is more than possible.

Great monologue by Andrew Neill there, but, he is most definitely NOT on the same side as Tommy Robinson. Bit odd why he linked that.

I'd say even if two folks disagree/don't get along it is still possible for one to like a thing the other said.

Back