London Terror Attack 03-22-2017

attacker was british.

attacker was apparently a lone wolf.

we dont even have a statement from attacker.

i dont even really see how this is terrorism. its not different to a mentally ill person doing it.

attacker was british.

i dont even really see how this is terrorism
. its not different to a mentally ill person doing it.

Other then him using the ISIS play book on how to commit terrorism.

Allahu akbar. hmmmm

Maybe mostly msulims are mentally ill, is that what you are saying? Hell they have to be to worship a genocidal rapist pedophile. Do you agree with worshiping genocidal warloards ? you must really love Hitler you psychopath.

Mohhamed worshipers are no different then Hitler worshipers.

"attacker was british." lol
Khalid Masood
image_update_img.jpg

Other then him using the ISIS play book on how to commit terrorism.

Allahu akbar. hmmmm

Maybe mostly msulims are mentally ill, is that what you are saying? Hell they have to be to worship a genocidal rapist pedophile. Do you agree with worshiping genocidal warloards ? you must really love Hitler you psychopath.

Mohhamed worshipers are no different then Hitler worshipers.
Dude, come on. Hitler wasn't a pedophile nor a psychopath. He really believed he was doing the only thing he could do to save Germany from communism, and it was coming and if he didn't rise to power I'd bet all of Europe would be flying the hammer and sickle.

Now he did do some fucked up shit, but in no way would I compare him to Mohammad.

Dude, come on. Hitler wasn't a pedophile nor a psychopath. He really believed he was doing the only thing he could do to save Germany from communism, and it was coming and if he didn't rise to power I'd bet all of Europe would be flying the hammer and sickle.

Now he did do some fucked up shit, but in no way would I compare him to Mohammad.

He fucked his own cousin didnt he, hes a sick pedophile like Mo. No wonder Hitler had such great admiration of Islam.

And lol Hitler being what he was to save nazi land from Communism, nazi apologist are you ? With out Hitler as a threat and Allied aid USSR would have stayed a backwards shit hole to weak to threaten anyone. Soviets already got their shit pushed in at the gates of Warsaw in 1920 trying to bring their moronic system to others.

attacker was british.

i dont even really see how this is terrorism. its not different to a mentally ill person doing it.
The 7/7 attackers were British too, so what's your point.

The Orlando nightclub shooter was American and a Long wolf too, so what's your point.

This attacker was born to a British mother and Nigerian father and converted to Islam in prison; you left out the bit where he converted to Islam and also the bit about visiting Saudi Arabia for work and Umrah. ISIS and other Islamist groups encourage lone wolf attacks because large planned ops. run a huge risk of being compromised.

So Muslim convert carries out attack with knife and car, emulating the vehicular attacks perpetrated by other Muslims and somehow you are trying to tell us this has nothing to do with Islamic militancy..
Get the fcuk out of here with that bullshit!

On a side note: Islamists and Muslims really do target prisoners and especially vulnerable people for conversion. They are looking for more useful idiots like this guy to advance the Islamic agenda. Why the eff would a Half Brit half Nigerian guy who wasn't born Muslim die to advance the culture of the Arabs; such a goddam moron.

attacker was british.

That's the problem, the majority of devoutly religious people are probably mentally unstable. If you need to read an instruction manual to tell you how to live and treat other people, you're defective as a human being.

The 7/7 attackers were British too, so what's your point.

The Orlando nightclub shooter was American and a Long wolf too, so what's your point.

This attacker was born to a British mother and Nigerian father and converted to Islam in prison; you left out the bit where he converted to Islam and also the bit about visiting Saudi Arabia for work and Umrah. ISIS and other Islamist groups encourage lone wolf attacks because large planned ops. run a huge risk of being compromised.

So Muslim convert carries out attack with knife and car, emulating the vehicular attacks perpetrated by other Muslims and somehow you are trying to tell us this has nothing to do with Islamic militancy..
Get the fcuk out of here with that bullshit!

On a side note: Islamists and Muslims really do target prisoners and especially vulnerable people for conversion. They are looking for more useful idiots like this guy to advance the Islamic agenda. Why the eff would a Half Brit half Nigerian guy who wasn't born Muslim die to advance the culture of the Arabs; such a goddam moron.

He was part of a larger network that supported him. Dont buy into the fantasy that he was a lonewolf who just randomly did an attack with no support.

He was part of a larger network that supported him. Dont buy into the fantasy that he was a lonewolf who just randomly did an attack with no support.

He didn't seem that well supported considering how basic the attack was. But yes could have been in communication with other extremists (esecially considering he used WhatsApp just before the attack) and supported in the sense of simply being encouraged to commit the attack.

Also it's strange why he would travel to Brighton from Birmingham and stay there overnight before going to London. Hopefully investigators can find out why he needed to travel down to Brighton.

Two knives found after car ploughs down pedestrians in Islington, London - several injured

At least three people have been taken to hospital following the incident which happened just before 11pm on Saturday outside the Old Queen’s Head pub on Essex Road – an area with many bars and restaurants.

Two men, who tried to run away from the scene, have been arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent and possession of points and blades after knives were found on the scene.

The Metropolitan Police have since confirmed in total four males between the ages of 17 and 19-years-old have been arrested in connection with the incident and are currently being held in police custody.

It comes days after Khalid Masood killed four people and injured 50 others when he drove his car along Westminster Bridge before stabbing PC Keith Palmer to death outside the Houses of Parliament.

The suspects are believed to have mowed down pedestrians before jumping out of the vehicle and attempting to escape on foot.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/78...lough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury

And the old fella taking them down was called a fascist and a nazi. This is the scum we are up against, plenty of our own people are the enemy every bit as much as these Islamic terrorists.

Last edited:

And the old fella taking them down was called a fascist and a nazi. This is scum we are up against, plenty of our own people are the enemy every bit as much as these Islamic terrorists.

I consider myself left wing and voted remain, but I agree every bit with the guy in that video. Stupid and insensitive to use the memorial for political reasons.

Like those pathetically trying to shame that muslim woman in a photo of her walking past someone injured, there are loons on both sides that use a terrible crime to push their own agenda.

Last edited:
He didn't seem that well supported considering how basic the attack was. But yes could have been in communication with other extremists (esecially considering he used WhatsApp just before the attack) and supported in the sense of simply being encouraged to commit the attack.

Also it's strange why he would travel to Brighton from Birmingham and stay there overnight before going to London. Hopefully investigators can find out why he needed to travel down to Brighton.

Police made 8 arrests in connection to the attack. Obviously not a "lonewolf".

Police made 8 arrests in connection to the attack. Obviously not a "lonewolf".

They released all but one. One is still in custody and another is on bail pending further enquires, but currenly there have been no charges. So it's not obvious if you stick to the facts.

He didn't exactly need any assistance for the attack, as it was pretty basic. The fact he used WhatsApp just before the attack though does suggest he was in communication with other extremists (although they might not necessarily be in the UK).

Obviously he was radicalised by others in the UK, which started when he was in prison (some extremists put themselves in prison as they think other prisoners are easy targets to be radicalised) but there is no intelligence to link him with any other extermists (as of yet) and I'd like to believe the intelligence services know more than a poster on sherdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back