London Terror Attack 03-22-2017

He was part of a larger network that supported him. Dont buy into the fantasy that he was a lonewolf who just randomly did an attack with no support.
It is pretty dam certain the guy got programming/indoctrination at 1 or more English Mosques, regurgitating Wahhabi propaganda. As far as direct connection goes: seems likely but will have to wait for the investigation to move along.

He was part of a larger network that supported him. Dont buy into the fantasy that he was a lonewolf who just randomly did an attack with no support.

isis claimed him and the intelligence services rebuked it, saying they are covering their losses. im inclined to believe the intelligence services.

Police made 8 arrests in connection to the attack. Obviously not a "lonewolf".
police are going to arrest anyone associated. let me know when someone is charged. anti terrorism laws mean they dont even have to follow normal procedures, but they will have to charge or release eventually.

Being a lonewolf doesn't mean it had nothing to do Islam. I bet trying to paint it as mentally ill too.

In fact it should be more concerning that it's a lonewolf because it's harder to find network links and associates who will trip any flags.

Its funny that most of these islamic terrorists were born in their respective European nations. I think in terms of personality profile these home grown terroritsts are not much different than any other mass murderers. Most of them have no family or friends, are lonely and depressed and generally angry at the world.

And they all turn to religion as a rallying force, same with American mass murderers like Dylan Roof, Cho Seung Hui, etc. They all got into religion at one point and used it as a focus point for their actions.

He was in contact with someone on his 'phone minutes before he started his attack. Police still haven't managed to find out who he was texting, as it was encrypted.

Lone wolf my arse.

Former BNP leader Nick Griffin is ‘moving to Hungary

The British National Party’s former leader is emigrating to Hungary.

Nick Griffin says he will move there in the next six months, which has left some people scratching their heads due to his negative views of immigration in the past.

He told Hungarian website 444: ‘And I hope that Hungary, the Hungarian government, the Hungarian people, will welcome people who are genuine refugees from western Europe but keep out the liberals who have brought western Europe to this state in the first place.’

Mr Griffin said he planned to continue speaking up for white nationalism when he got to the Eastern European country.

He felt Hungary was doing a lot to help its own people and did not want to ‘commit national suicide’ like the UK had apparently done.

He added: ‘There’s already a sort of nationalist emigre community building up here,’ he told when visiting the country recently.

‘I have no doubt at all that when the trouble really begins with al-Qaeda and Isis in western Europe, that trickle is going to become a flood.’

Mr Griffin wasn’t sure where he was going to live in Hungary but said he preferred the countryside.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/19/forme...n-is-moving-to-hungary-6520511/#ixzz4ck7YuXCH

Former BNP leader Nick Griffin is ‘moving to Hungary

The British National Party’s former leader is emigrating to Hungary.

Nick Griffin says he will move there in the next six months, which has left some people scratching their heads due to his negative views of immigration in the past.

He told Hungarian website 444: ‘And I hope that Hungary, the Hungarian government, the Hungarian people, will welcome people who are genuine refugees from western Europe but keep out the liberals who have brought western Europe to this state in the first place.’

Mr Griffin said he planned to continue speaking up for white nationalism when he got to the Eastern European country.

He felt Hungary was doing a lot to help its own people and did not want to ‘commit national suicide’ like the UK had apparently done.

He added: ‘There’s already a sort of nationalist emigre community building up here,’ he told when visiting the country recently.

‘I have no doubt at all that when the trouble really begins with al-Qaeda and Isis in western Europe, that trickle is going to become a flood.’

Mr Griffin wasn’t sure where he was going to live in Hungary but said he preferred the countryside.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/19/forme...n-is-moving-to-hungary-6520511/#ixzz4ck7YuXCH

Lol. Have fun with that.

I've seen it on a map once.

Doesn't look that bad....

5104226627001_5229976972001_5214933106001-vs.jpg

fa43bf866eead7dc3fe3726e0d74871e.jpg

girls-at-the-hungarian-grand-prix.jpg

It's not bad at all. Budapest is awesome, has all kinds of sights to see, a great night life, and lots of beautiful women. It's also the worst city in Europe to drive in cause Hungarians can get nutty. Lake Balaton is a great vacation spot as well. Other than that, for a non-Hungarian, it could get boring. But as long as there's free movement in the EU all is good, or a person could stay busy traveling the V4 countries. Warsaw and Prague are great cities as well.

Having said that, the language is truly a pita to learn, and the mentality and attitude is different from western Europe. Not super odd, but noticeable. Definitely not everyone's cup of tea. Thankfully.

I don't know about you but pics two and three certainly make me Hungry and fairly thirsty. Down right famished I would say...

Back