London Terror Attack 03-22-2017

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
Thoughts: Where are the Islamic communities leaders of Britain, or London in particular, saying in the media "We repudiate this act and those that engage in them! They do not represent Islam and they do not speak for us! We will work with the British government and all of Europe to help root these elements out of our communities as they are a threat to the peace and cooperation we wish to see flourish between us and or non-muslim fellow citizens...

If the perp had been a cop or white, there would be a massive cry to the heavens demanding such but I've yet to see any real representatives of Muslim communities acknowledge these elements coming out of their communities and making assurances that their communities will actively work with authorities see them rooted out so Islamic communities in the EU or in America can help mitigate the idea that all of Islam tacitly supports such actions.

All I read, hear and see are comments about "Stop blaming Islam".

Has anyone taken credit for the attack?
Not that I've found reported so far. Apparently seven people are being held in connection with the attack. Not sure if they are accomplices of the actual act, helped facilitate it, were just known associates of the perp, etc...

how were they killed? not much is clear about anything

Thoughts: Where are the Islamic communities leaders of Britain, or London in particular, saying in the media "We repudiate this act and those that engage in them! They do not represent Islam and they do not speak for us! We will work with the British government and all of Europe to help root these elements out of our communities as they are a threat to the peace and cooperation we wish to see flourish between us and or non-muslim fellow citizens...

If the perp had been a cop or white, there would be a massive cry to the heavens demanding such but I've yet to see any real representatives of Muslim communities acknowledge these elements coming out of their communities and making assurances that their communities will actively work with authorities see them rooted out so Islamic communities in the EU or in America can help mitigate the idea that all of Islam tacitly supports such actions.

All I read, hear and see are comments about "Stop blaming Islam".

We discussed this yesterday, you'll never hear them actually condemn the attacker or attack. They will say something like "the attack in London does not represent Islam". Which again, will not actually condemn the attack, it's just paying lip service and making it seem like they're disapproving. .

Thoughts: Where are the Islamic communities leaders of Britain, or London in particular, saying in the media "We repudiate this act and those that engage in them! They do not represent Islam and they do not speak for us! We will work with the British government and all of Europe to help root these elements out of our communities as they are a threat to the peace and cooperation we wish to see flourish between us and or non-muslim fellow citizens.

I know you're being sarcastic but the reality is Muslims are literally telling the British to their face that they're taking them over.

Last edited:
how were they killed? not much is clear about anything

Cop was stabbed to death; terrorist was shot to death; other fatalities were caused by said terrorist crashing a car into a crowd deliberately before charging the police on foot.

Cop was stabbed to death; terrorist was shot to death; other fatalities were caused by said terrorist crashing a car into a crowd deliberately before charging the police on foot.

so he was doing GTA and ran over 40 people? that seems very fishy.

I know you're being sarcastic but the reality is they are literally telling to British to their face that they're taking them over.

I think a big problem here, is these type of videos (of Muslims and extremists actually telling cameras that they intend to take over and destroy us) are not shown on mainstream media, which the majority of the population relies upon for its information. They are buried on Britain First and EDL websites which your average 'open minded, liberal citizen' would rather die, than access. So those with their heads buried in the sand, remain as ostriches - they aren't shown both sides of the coin.

so he was doing GTA and ran over 40 people? that seems very fishy.

Apparently. That wouldn't be too hard really, in a crowded touristy place like Westminster bridge. There's hundreds of people knocking around there all day, every day.

I think a big problem here, is these type of videos (of Muslims and extremists actually telling cameras that they intend to take over and destroy us) are not shown on mainstream media, which the majority of the population relies upon for its information. They are buried on Britain First and EDL websites which your average 'open minded, liberal citizen' would rather die, than access. So those with their heads buried in the sand, remain as ostriches - they aren't shown both sides of the coin.

So what is the solution?

So what is the solution?

There isn't one. You can't force someone to read further into something or expose themselves to both sides of a narrative. They'll continue to do marches against Trump and racism as long as that racism is white on minority racism. They'll pretend the other side doesn't exist. Until a monumental attack occurs and even then, they'll probably rather keep their heads in the sand rather than be perceived as a 'racist'. Dark times ahead.

I know you're being sarcastic but the reality is Muslims are literally telling to British to their face that they're taking them over.

LOL at the muslim woman at 0:13 min saying muslims will take over while not having her face covered

does she even know what would happen to her under sharia law

Not only do people not learn, but they're doing pro-refugee marches? Good god.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back