Lomachenko the slickest white boxer of all time?

I'm sure you're joking but anyway, any race out there doesn't need anything. You get enough of anybody in poverty and you'll get a higher proportion of slicksters. That's not race, that's circumstance (how many Mexican hockey stars are there? And in all the years of competitive bobsledding we know there's only been one decent Jamaican bobsled team - Cool Runnings, amirite?). That's life. How many Mongolian slicksters in the boxing have there been? Probably none, doesn't mean there can't be, just means the number of Mongolians in boxing are verging on non-existent. Probably busy taking apart walls somewhere.

In spite of my wall joke and what it may - incorrectly - reflect about me, I lose faith in humanity when we attribute a rather trite, superficial explanation as justification as to why someone is good at something. They woefully under-appreciate the historical context of our species. Boo-urns, I say!

Then again I heard the next all-star pgymy Nascar driver is just around the corner, turning left again, so what the f**k do I know anyway...
youre the toby flenderson to my Michael Scott.

Margot Robbie.
Pamela Anderson in her prime.
Megan Fox.
Theres alot of them.

Gisele has a Sarah Jessica Parker face. Not for me
What? She's a little on the slim side but there's nothing physically about her that isn't beautiful.

Bundchen is a tad overrated (sound like a cunt critiquing a woman like that on the internet, but if we're talking top class, she is a tad overrated). And I really do like blondes. If want a better looking German, someone like Diane Kruger works.

iane3.gif

I think German women are not that great in general.

Honestly, it's hard not to find attractive women wherever you go as long as the place isn't war torn or incredibly poor, and even then, you'll probably have some luck. Personally, I likely favour the Mediterranean looks. Dated a few with Italian background and had fun with a few others. I like the dark hair and darker features, plus, and maybe this is just my experience, they tend to have a bit of crazy in them (which is good as long as you don't plan on dating them long term or marrying them). They've liked their blow, anyway.

You don't think shes a little "Steffi Graf" lookin in the face.
Wow, no way, I don't see that at all. Steffi and Sarah I see what you mean but Giselle is just about perfect. I guess just different strokes for different folks.

I agree. I've spent a lot of time in Germany and the number of attractive women that I've seen there is small enough that they may all have been foreigners or immigrants. Obviously this is just personal opinion, but the women in central Europe (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, etc.) are pretty unremarkable IMO. I find more attractive women, even controlling for just white women, in the U.S. Women further north (Sweden, Iceland) or South (Portugal, Italy) were significantly more attractive to me than the average white woman in the U.S. I wouldn't put much stock in my opinions, except to generally say that there is a difference country to country.

I didn't read the whole thread but was it determined if Canelo is white and what about guys like Aldo vs Anderson?

Bump

still can't believe people put a guy like Willie Pep on Lomas level, Loma would annihilate that dude. Slickest white boy eva

Slickest in what sense? He does some things better than anyone Ive ever seen and other things he is pretty great but not as good as some all time fighters.

The way he puts the whole package together may be the best I’ve ever seen though.

The man’s confidence in himself is to the point where he can go and take a fight with Orlando Salido in his second professional fight, I am not sure something like that has ever been done before. I know he was old and didn’t have time to start with 4 rounders and shit but Salido in your second fight? How did no one in his camp tell him “anyone but fucking Orlando salido” fight a slick boxer or someone who you can eventually outclass even if things go wrong in the early rounds but with Salido he was in for a rough crash course into professional boxing. Did you see the salido fight yesterday? He is horrible now and completely shot but he had a beautiful and I mean beautiful left hook to the nuts and head but to the chin combo, that the ref didn’t see or lets it go because it doesn’t seem intentional... oh but they are, they fucking are.

Bump

still can't believe people put a guy like Willie Pep on Lomas level, Loma would annihilate that dude. Slickest white boy eva

Well, at least you're not just showing up to whine like you normally do.

I don’t give a fuck about race so this question needs to be parked. But Arthur Abraham was slick as fuck.

Back