Lomachenko the slickest white boxer of all time?

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's be honest, normally us white guys aren't very slick where are movement is concerned. i have a hard time thinking of some white Fighters that were bona fide slick. Is Loma the slickest of all time?

He's definitely up there in the Kubrat Pulev area.

Uncle Termite likes this.

He's pretty slick but no, not quite all time amongst white folk.

Pep arguably remains the gold standard in slickness overall, not just with white folk.

Also, is it possible to delete a post I just made? Didn't mean to double post that video.

Eat a cock welfare boy
Got a Paulie Malignaggi vs Conor thread in the heavies right now.
I named dropped your gay ass up in there. Why dont you make a pop in and embarrass yourself again.

Loma isn't white, he's Eastern European.

Pep arguably remains the gold standard in slickness overall, not just with white folk.

Also, is it possible to delete a post I just made? Didn't mean to double post that video.

EDIT: Derp, disregard, I figured it out.

eh, I think he looks damn good against guys like Roman Martinez. He looked a lot less slick against Salido and I am curious how slick he'll look against the Mikey Garcia's and other guys who aren't shot to bits.

eh, I think he looks damn good against guys like Roman Martinez. He looked a lot less slick against Salido and I am curious how slick he'll look against the Mikey Garcia's and other guys who aren't shot to bits.
Can you name some white guys that are slicker? Walters wasn't shot to bits.

Can you name some white guys that are slicker?
Is this one of those times where latinos count as white? Because I can never figure out when latinos are considered white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back