Lomachenko the slickest white boxer of all time?

She is. Six generations deep, pretty interesting they never mixed.
But yea shes white

We better mix it, then. We can't have that shit. I mean I had 20 gens of Highland shit, and so on.

If they didn't open their mouths and if no one saw their passports, Canelo and Martinez would go more unnoticed in some trailer park in Kentucky than Colin Farrell or Kit Harrington would. Their noses, foreheads and jaws would not look strange on any European face. Canelo does have small/squinty eyes, but plenty of people of Northern European descent have this type of eyes (think Axl Rose or Daryl from TWD). You're letting your previous knowledge of their background cloud your objective analysis of their race.
But Canelo does have native blood in him.
Sergio I dont know, but hes swarthy looking.
Like Greek people are white but not really.
No need for the anger.

@ Julez- so which white women do you consider beautiful?
Margot Robbie.
Pamela Anderson in her prime.
Megan Fox.
Theres alot of them.

Gisele has a Sarah Jessica Parker face. Not for me

Take her from here.
insta8.gif

I've seen so many hollow-eyed blondes.

Margot Robbie.
Pamela Anderson in her prime.
Megan Fox.
Theres alot of them.

Gisele has a Sarah Jessica Parker face. Not for me

I was asking about european females. You said german chicks are ugly, so who do you got?

I mean in general - polish, dutch, swedish?

Why you keep dropping celebrity names? lol
Im sorry, would you like me to name drop the girl down the street?
Im picking people you would know.

Post a pic of some girl and Ill tell you if I approve

you have the instagram app? I'll send you the names via private message.

Didn't someone in this thread mention Frampton? He's not even close to Loma. That was awful last night, he took a ton of shots & seemed to be doing some kind of shitty Whitaker impression at times.

Yeah two good fighters and one makes the other look bad makes them bad. Continue...

come on man, we need this one. Please?

Sincerely,
Whitey.

I'm sure you're joking but anyway, any race out there doesn't need anything. You get enough of anybody in poverty and you'll get a higher proportion of slicksters. That's not race, that's circumstance (how many Mexican hockey stars are there? And in all the years of competitive bobsledding we know there's only been one decent Jamaican bobsled team - Cool Runnings, amirite?). That's life. How many Mongolian slicksters in the boxing have there been? Probably none, doesn't mean there can't be, just means the number of Mongolians in boxing are verging on non-existent. Probably busy taking apart walls somewhere.

In spite of my wall joke and what it may - incorrectly - reflect about me, I lose faith in humanity when we attribute a rather trite, superficial explanation as justification as to why someone is good at something. They woefully under-appreciate the historical context of our species. Boo-urns, I say!

Then again I heard the next all-star pgymy Nascar driver is just around the corner, turning left again, so what the f**k do I know anyway...

Back