Lol, Elon Musk is dating Amber Heard

I'd like to give that the Mel Gibson treatment, but you gotta be fucking stupid to try and wife it.

That chick is a selfish mentally ill nut job, this video ticked me off you can see her pretending to play victim and turning to look at her cell phone camera she placed there and Depp sees it and cant believe she is recording him.

Whats weird is most men do not record their wives when they are angry or ranting, women will do this and use it in the future just in case they want to divorce you. I read she divorced Depp when she found out the well ran dry, Depp is broke now and owes a ton of money. Dude used to be worth close to half a billion dollars now he is 40 million in debt.http://www.eonline.com/news/846141/johnny-depp-blames-ex-managers-for-40-million-debt-it-s-my-money

That chick is a selfish mentally ill nut job, this video ticked me off you can see her pretending to play victim and turning to look at her cell phone camera she placed there and Depp sees it and cant believe she is recording him.

Whats weird is most men do not record their wives when they are angry or ranting, women will do this and use it in the future just in case they want to divorce you. I read she divorced Depp when she found out the well ran dry, Depp is broke now and owes a ton of money. Dude used to be worth close to half a billion dollars now he is 40 million in debt.http://www.eonline.com/news/846141/johnny-depp-blames-ex-managers-for-40-million-debt-it-s-my-money

Damn... I never saw that footage before - what a total cunt. She was pushing buttons all the way and he was just not wanting to be bothered... And no kidding he lost his shit when he saw he was being recorded.

Last edited:
Elon is a nerd, and Amber knows she can hustle him, same with Miranda Kerr and the software guy. These guys have money but little in the way of social skills. On a much smaller scale I always see software guys with Soviet girls for the same reason. Depp is an actor and people will always flock to him for that reason; people will have no idea who Elon Musk is. Anne V. did the same thing: She dumped Adam Levine when she realized he was not going to marry her, and was throwing herself at a any entertainment exec in LA/NYC. She finally settled for Yahoo exec Adam Cahan.
1435784490_adam-cahan-anne-v-zoom.jpg

Look at Larry Ellison, he pays a Ukranian whore to hang out with him.
Larry-Ellison-and-Nikita-Kahn.jpg

Any Man who get's involved with her post-Depp is playing Russian Roulette with most of their worldly possessions.

With so many Honest Whores out there, why?

Honest whores? Is that a new agency?

Depp surprising fans recenlty pretty awesome if you think about it, just randomly in costume
Damn... I never saw that footage before - what a total cunt. She was pushing buttons all the way and he was just not wanting to be bothered... And no kidding he lost his shit when heel saw he was being recorded.

yup she is like Mel Gibsons ex with the calm voice triggering him, anytime a woman is talking to you with a calm voice saying things like you hurt me with no emotion she is recording you or has someone listening to you, you can see her saying things like I just told you I loved you and saying did you drink this whole bottle, when Depp finds out she is recording she says I just started it lol

Elon is a nerd, and Amber knows she can hustle him, same with Miranda Kerr and the software guy. These guys have money but little in the way of social skills. On a much smaller scale I always see software guys with Soviet girls for the same reason. Depp is an actor and people will always flock to him for that reason; people will have no idea who Elon Musk is. Anne V. did the same thing: She dumped Adam Levine when she realized he was not going to marry her, and was throwing herself at a any entertainment exec in LA/NYC. She finally settled for Yahoo exec Adam Cahan.
1435784490_adam-cahan-anne-v-zoom.jpg

Look at Larry Ellison, he pays a Ukranian whore to hang out with him.
Larry-Ellison-and-Nikita-Kahn.jpg

Rich Jewish men are the worst when it comes to women, they have extremely poor judge of character when it comes to the women they date, always get taken tot he cleaners look at that dude from the Cippers, the former owner Donald sterling that bitch recorded him during a personal convo and he took care of her and her family and that is the thanks he gets.

Its weird how with social media making anyone famous, many women are ungrateful you can help them take care of them and their family and they dont care they will stab you in the back. Its scary.

Depp surprising fans recenlty pretty awesome if you think about it, just randomly in costume

yup she is like Mel Gibsons ex with the calm voice triggering him, anytime a woman is talking to you with a calm voice saying things like you hurt me with no emotion she is recording you or has someone listening to you, you can see her saying things like I just told you I loved you and saying did you drink this whole bottle, when Depp finds out she is recording she says I just started it lol

Mel Gibson jumped the shark a little with his ranting, but it goes to show how these bitches can get under your skin and take your eye off the ball... We've all had a chick that fucks up our work life because she's such a cunt at home.

She really did have an agenda to make him look as bad as possible there though - literally had a checklist in her head... Imagine if he was into heroin still - she'd have uploaded that footage in a minute and bodied his whole career without a second thought.

I read some of the comments on that video... Shit definitely sticks - there's some hash tags like #teamdepp and #teamamber - that shit hurts career longevity.

Last edited:

"Depp also paid over $3 million to blast from a specially-made cannon the ashes of author Hunter Thompson over Aspen, Co.," Kump wrote in cross-complaint. Depp challenged that figure, telling The Wall Street Journal that the cannon actually cost $5 million.

{<doc}

{<huh}

<NoneOfMy>

She looks hot in Justass League. Wood go underwater to fuck her.

Never mentions a boyfriend when I talk to her at my place of business. He should steer clear of that one.

Since when did Mayberry turn into a gossip board like TMZ?

Zuckerberg and Gates got it right - find a partner you actually have something in common with, and don't think with just your dick.
Plus they prob did/do their fair share of fucking super fine bitches on the DL.

Really? Not that pretty? Maybe take the dick out of your mouth TS and take a 2nd look.

I don't blame Musk. Amber is smoking hot and crazy (has some good nudes out there). Crazy hot girls are usually the best in bed. I guess she's finally over the roast beef.

Elon has enough money to strait ghost her ass. He ain't scured of some gutter slut.

Elon could kill her himself make a clone of her and urinate on her dead body. Hes got enough money to kill all the sluts in the world and get away with it.
#slutslivesdontmatter

Nothing makes a pussy wetter than a few billions in the bank!

Back