Lol, Elon Musk is dating Amber Heard

4th divorce imminent.
Di Caprio needs to give these guys lessons in how to ball.

People like Musk, Gates, Zuckerberg don't think on the same level as a guy like Di Caprio who by the nature of his work already has the tools to be a playboy. To quote a Washington Post article, these billionaires' eccentric nature is contributed to traits of Aspergers. If you've read the book about Musk and seen him or talked to his colleagues it is apparent that he does show signs of high functioning autism. Unfortunately, this really hinders oneself in the dating game.

4th divorce imminent.

People like Musk, Gates, Zuckerberg don't think on the same level as a guy like Di Caprio who by the nature of his work already has the tools to be a playboy. To quote a Washington Post article, these billionaires' eccentric nature is contributed to traits of Aspergers. If you've read the book about Musk and seen him or talked to his colleagues it is apparent that he does show signs of high functioning autism. Unfortunately, this really hinders oneself in the dating game.

Maybe Leo's class would help. Lol

4th divorce imminent.

Maybe so, but I find the former hell of a lot more interesting than the latter. Those men have made far more impact and significant contributions to society, Asperger's or not.

Also, Tesla died a virgin. But I find nothing wrong with that.

Maybe so, but I find the former hell of a lot more interesting than the latter. Those men have made far more impact and significant contributions to society, Asperger's or not.

Also, Tesla died a virgin. But I find nothing wrong with that.

Interesting for people like you and me but your basic bitch would rather be seen with someone like Dan Bilzerian to boost her Instagram cred.

It's incredibly easy to score bitches with that kind of wealth. All Elon needs to do is open an Instagram account ( e.g. Billionaire playboy) and post pictures of yachts and champagne. He'll get a harem of whores immediately.

Amber Heard is not your basic bitch though. IMO she's a snake looking for the next paycheck. I mean she moved from depp's net worth of 400 mil to elon with 15 Billion.

Interesting for people like you and me but your basic bitch would rather be seen with someone like Dan Bilzerian to boost her Instagram cred.

It's incredibly easy to score bitches with that kind of wealth. All Elon needs to do is open an Instagram account ( e.g. Billionaire playboy) and post pictures of yachts and champagne. He'll get a harem of whores immediately.

Amber Heard is not your basic bitch though. IMO she's a snake looking for the next paycheck. I mean she moved from depp's net worth of 400 mil to elon with 15 Billion.

I agree. She's a terrible human being, and Elon Musk could do better than her. But to each their own, I guess.

But the way I see it, men like him are more likely to be in monogamous relationship than low IQ douches like Dan Bilzerian. I mean, what the hell has Bilzerian accomplished in life other than being a son of a wealthy lawyer and a third-rate poker player?

I'm kinda torn about this myself, because right now I'm not in a relationship and I'm just messing around with different women (mostly basic bitches) with no strings attached, but I feel that my life quality could be significantly better with someone whom I could depend on as my rock. Looks are important, of course, but I wouldn't mind having a solid partner that isn't a hottie if the chemistry is right.

That being said, I would never date a snake like Amber Heard. Especially if I knew the history of her past relationships. She is no different from a gold digging whore.

I know chicks like her she is very pretty, she has that weird quality though of seduction, she uses her girly personality and girly features to lure guys. This chick is a red flag big time she is a druggy with mental issues and worships Ayn Rand.

Every movie she does bombs yet she still gets roles, Im guessing she is a pass around girl sucking off produces, she is a farm girl from Texas, and she went into modeling and probably screwed a bunch of guys to get movie roles.

Musk is the typical smart rich guy who has no clue about women, white knight status. You see this all the time especially with Nerd rich, the smart guys who become filthy rich, these hot girls know these nerdy guys like the back of their hand, imagine you never got any poon in your early years no hot chick looks your way an this banging hot chick starts smiling to you, laughing at everything you say even if it isnt funny, caressing you, holding you, all this stuff, you will be seduced and fall for her.

Dropping some serious knowledge and wisdom ITT.

I think an intervention is in order; this rich dumbass needs to be saved from himself.

As has already been mentioned, MILLIONS of smoking hot, humble chicks who won't go scorched earth on you when they've bled you dry.

Why this CUNT?

WHY?

19.bmp

So much of her being lesbian, lol.
I hope the bitch tries to jonny depp him and gets sued to Bolivian. Hate this broad.

I always question why such intelligent men make themselves fools for a pretty woman.

While I suppose it's not outside the realm of possibility that Heard and Musk connect in some deep and meaningful way, there is a better chance that he is fulfilling some highschool fantasy of hooking up with the hot girl.

Zuckerberg and Gates got it right - find a partner you actually have something in common with, and don't think with just your dick.

Sticking your dick into crazy can be very exciting.

So much of her being lesbian, lol.
I hope the bitch tries to jonny depp him and gets sued to Bolivian. Hate this broad.
She was coming to my establishment 3+ times a week with various female "friends" until very recently. Even pulls hot chicks.

I don't think he's worried. If I had billions of dollars and some woman was trying to set me up somehow for a bunch of my money I would make her vanish Into thin air pretty swiftly. If he does have brains when it comes to these savage whores, he's not worried.

I don't think he's dumb when it comes to women. I just think he doesn't care about family or other people. He's probably impossible to live with. .....actually I found a quote. Ya, he's dumb with women...lol.

He's a work aholic and never takes vacation. One time he finally took one and he almost died from malaria while on holiday. He said “That’s my lesson for taking a vacation: Vacation will kill you.”

On women: “I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...elon-musk-book-ranked/?utm_term=.f5ee5400a800
Yeah, the guy hates vacations. On one vacation, Tesla had a major issue. On another vacation, a Space-X rocket blew up. He swore he'd never take 2 weeks off again. Dude works himself to the bone, and he does the same to his employees. I guess that's why he's a billionaire.

And yeah, he clearly tries to quantify stuff in ways that other people don't. He allows himself to sleep 6 hours per night, he works 7 days per week, and he's clearly trying to budget time for a girlfriend based on the allotment of weekly hours. Probably not the best approach for trying to keep healthy romantic relationships. He's too much an engineer for his own good, I think...

Back