Lol, Elon Musk is dating Amber Heard

Dropping some serious knowledge and wisdom ITT.

I think an intervention is in order; this rich dumbass needs to be saved from himself.

As has already been mentioned, MILLIONS of smoking hot, humble chicks who won't go scorched earth on you when they've bled you dry.

Why this CUNT?

WHY?

You are right there are plenty of beautiful humble good women, the problem is gold diggers like amber heard are aggressive and those good girls are not

19.bmp
There you go, she knows how to seduce, avoid these women they are evil. Overly sexual and praising and pretnding to want you and also she hates men, she is really a lesbian, its like revenge on men what she is doing, she probably told johnny depp you changed me. I was lesbo for a while until i met you, and if any chick said that it would,be the ultimate ego stroke and a dude will fall for her bad especially and older fart like depp, this woman put the full onslaught on him and seduced him hard during filming while he was with his longtime girlfriend depp should have known better when its too good to be true, its too good to be true.

how long till Amber starts hurling accusations of his temper and abuse behavior.

@TidWell
You are right there are plenty of beautiful humble good women, the problem is gold diggers like amber heard are aggressive and those good girls are not

No doubt.

But did he not read about her fall out with depp? Thats the puzzling part.

Elon, youre a genius; google her divorce from depp then maybe send her a text

' we need to talk '

You would figure having that much money could get you something hotter than a LA - 2

I respect the hell out of Elon, but he's been divorced 3 times from 2 different women. He's brilliant when it comes to engineering and business, but he seems dumb as hell when it comes to women.

I think at that level of fame & financial success the chances of sustaining a marriage is extremely low if not nearly impossible. On some level he probably realizes that or maybe he was somewhat blinded by hope during those marriages. It's weird.

You would figure having that much money could get you something hotter than a LA - 2

I dont think your basic average bitch from LA would even know how to have a conversation with elon musk. When elon musk says shit like

College party talking to a woman:
"I think a lot about electric cars.’ And then he turned to me and said, ‘Do you think about electric cars?’"

"I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know"

@TidWell

No doubt.

But did he not read about her fall out with depp? Thats the puzzling part.

Elon, youre a genius; google her divorce from depp then maybe send her a text

' we need to talk '

It's quite worse than that.

Elon is/was friends with Depp and Heard when they were married. He had a front row seat to that whole shitstorm.

And evidently, that just made him want to dip his wick into her Sarlacc Pit of a snatch all that much more.

I dont think your basic average bitch from LA would even know how to have a conversation with elon musk. When elon musk says shit like

College party talking to a woman:
"I think a lot about electric cars.’ And then he turned to me and said, ‘Do you think about electric cars?’"

"I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know"
lmao @ wanting to have a conversation with them.

lmao @ wanting to have a conversation with them.

Look at Elon Musk's track record with women. He picks the ones that show interests in spaceships and other stupid shit he talks about. I'm sure you know about the emptiness of talking with a random LA slut but those girls don't interest him. It's pretty obvious to see but if you'd actually pick up a book and read about him. Elon Musk is the sole reason for the overvalued TESLA stock and basic bitches from LA will never understand this.

Look at Elon Musk's track record with women. He picks the ones that show interests in spaceships and other stupid shit he talks about. I'm sure you know about the emptiness of talking with a random LA slut but those girls don't interest him. It's pretty obvious to see but if you'd actually pick up a book and read about him. Elon Musk is the sole reason for the overvalued TESLA stock and basic bitches from LA will never understand this.
So Amber Heard covers this? lmao

OHSHADDUP ALL OF YOU

Every single one of you would date her in a heart beat if you get the chance. Or any girl for that matter.

So Amber Heard covers this? lmao

You need to read between the lines. She's a "good actress " and he has high functioning autism. Meaning it's easy for him to get played. Need me to explain anything else to you? Like what deficits an autistic person has? Lmao

She ain't that
How long before he goes coo coo for cocoa puffs?

1493041978580.jpg

This chick's dick game must be on a whole another level. She ain't that pretty and she got Depp all twisted, and Elon still decided to get his dipstick wet in that ball of crazy.

Wonder what kind of damning audio/video is gonna get leaked this go around...
She ain't that pretty?? Post up your girl lol.

Back