Lol @ 86% of Sherdog picking Barnett

TS makes an interesting argument..

No, I lied.

Last edited:
If there is one thing that can be said I think we might find out how good Browne's wrestling is.

Looking at a couple of Travis' fights and looking back on who he has fought I don't think any of his previous opponents possess the wrestling background that Barnett has.

Barnett is not on the same level as Browne. More experience, yes, but he's never fought this kind of athlete before. I have honestly never seen such a lopsided opinion in favor of the guy I knew was going to lose. I'm truly baffled at how many people are underestimating Hapa.

Browne by KO, R2

Same level?? What's the matter with you?? Barnett is a far better fighter

Just like the idiots that picked Barnett over Mur, right?

If you're so sure you should probably put some money on it and make less threads

You've gt a punchers chance, abracadore. Run with it.

Also 86% is about right. Barnett is the likelier winner on all known form. You're hoping for something special. 14% so far reflects Travis' chances.

Barnett is not on the same level as Browne. More experience, yes, but he's never fought this kind of athlete before. I have honestly never seen such a lopsided opinion in favor of the guy I knew was going to lose. I'm truly baffled at how many people are underestimating Hapa.

Browne by KO, R2

STFU WarMaster is killing your boy Hapa.

Where is this Browne is a great athlete shit coming from?

Where has he shown this athleticism?

I intend to, believe me.

Let's pretend you had something good to say, and convinced people Hapa was going to win.. You potentially hurt your bet by shifting the betting lines.

You make your bet before people realize stuff like this.

Where is this Browne is a great athlete shit coming from?

Where has he shown this athleticism?

I think it was that kick he threw vs bigfoot before getting ko'd. The one where he tore his hamstring throwing it I think..

Back