LMFAO @ UFC, calling Rose vs Joanna immediate rematch, THE REMATCH, This is why the UFC is a joke!!!

This "rematch" is like when someone loses a hand at blackjack and wants to regain their first loss by doubling down on their second hand.

"Boogie woman is coming for you now"

*cringe*

UFC has too many instant rematches. It's lame as hell. Joanna should have had to win a couple before being given another title shot.

Calm down mate, sounds like your head is about to explode.

UFC 8 was called David vs Goliath, I was crazy mad when I watched it and there was no giant and no little boy with a sling shot

UFC 9 was called Motor City Madness, more like Motor City Mundane

UFC 22 Only One Can Be Champion, card had like 5 fighters that went on to become UFC champs, I was duped

UFC 26 Field Of Dreams, expected James Earl Jones to commentate, left furious

UFC 34 High Voltage, cage was NOT electric

UFC 45 Revolution, the only revolution was that Frank Trigg can't even wear a turtle neck or a back pack without tapping

UFC 84 Ill Will - thought it was a Non Phixion concert, was mad

I feel your pain, UFC have gotten away with false advertising for too damn long

How can you say Joanna doesn't deserve the immediate rematch shes the GOAT of Straweight and built the division. Rematch deserved, she underestimated Rose but won't this time and will take back that title.

Tired of this bullshit marketing.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Ultimate Rematch Championship has tooked it too far however, not just in granting this rematch but in calling it "THE REMATCH"

0.jpg

0.jpg

This is why boxing is much better in terms of real marketing....Rematches actually make sense....and when something is labeled revenge or has some solid title like that....It actually makes sense.

The Rematch label could've been saved for an actual good rematch.

You need to get out of your basement at least for a day mate, when was the last time you seen sunlight?

Ik what u mean got Joanna saying it's a fluke I guess this is why they want wwe fans they'll fall for anything

Any long reigning champion should get an instant re-match clause in their contract.
No they shouldn't. That is ridiculous.

As ridiculous as the "you gotta beat the champ in order to be the champ" when it comes to close decisions. You don't deserve extra imaginary points for entering the cage ad champion.

No they shouldn't. That is ridiculous.

As ridiculous as the "you gotta beat the champ in order to be the champ" when it comes to close decisions. You don't deserve extra imaginary points for entering the cage ad champion.
It is the standard with boxing, and should be applied to MMA.

WMMA is a joke. Just pretend that shit doesn't exist.

This politically correct world will never admit WMMA is a fucking disgrace that NOBODY wants to pay or even to see for free.

Joanna is a defending champion, the only one there has, she was undefeated and yes that fight did look flukish, she caught her early
The fight was no where near a fluke. I just re-watched it like 2 days ago on the top 25 fights thing they are doing on fs1. Rose stayed out of striking range and would bolt in, get her strikes in and get out. She dominated the distance. JJ looked just as fast and crisp as ever, but couldn't deal with the distance management

Last edited:
She was a long term champ and a bigger draw than any other fighter there, I can't even name another female 115er lol. Would be crazy not to give her an immediate rematch.

Besides we all know she only lost due to a bad weight cut.

UFC has been doing this for a while. If the fighter they don't want to be champion wins, immediate rematch!!

But if it means seeing Joanna KO'ed again, I'm all for it.

Completely absurd statement. The fighter they don't want to win? What are you even basing this on?

They always grant rematches when a champion who had defended multiple times finally loses. The only exception in the current era would be Aldo, because Conor never defended - and Chuck (are you telling me they didn't want Liddell to be champion?).

theres a lot of reasons to be mad at ufc but a promo saying the rematch isnt one of them. its a goddamn rematch to a champ that defended her belt countless times and looked unstoppable but tapped to strikes by rose. lets see what happens this time. im interested somewhat but much more interested in the main event with tony and khabib.

Where are people getting this "Joanna built the division" stuff from? I'm not against the rematch or anything and I dont actually have a favorite between these two, but this idea that Joanna built the division or was the only champion is kind of BS.

There was a 115 TUF that "built the division" from parts left over from Invicta. There was a champion in Esparza that was the 115 champ before Joanna. What was left to build?

Joanna was a dominant champ and had a good run for a couple of years, but if you guys think she built the division then I certainly see where all that absolute rubbish about RR building the division or the UFC doing it for her comes from. You guys do know that divisions and champions exist outside the UFC, right?

Imagine being annoyed that a rematch is called a rematch.

Fuck I used to think sherdog was stupid before, but this last year it's somehow got worse

Back