LMFAO @ UFC, calling Rose vs Joanna immediate rematch, THE REMATCH, This is why the UFC is a joke!!!

If this topic gets locked you should immediately start another one and call it THE rematch.

yeah why would they give the dominant champion who pretty much already beat anyone worth a shit in the division minus rose, a rematch.

it was a quick fight, joanna got caught, not saying it was luck, joanna is just chinny imo, shit happens.

use your head, she deserves the rematch. also don't be surprised if joanna 50-45's this one.

I can’t believe they are calling this rematch the rematch. Could they be more deceptive?

Thanks for the heads up ts. I’m calling better business bureau.

Tired of this bullshit marketing.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Ultimate Rematch Championship has tooked it too far however, not just in granting this rematch but in calling it "THE REMATCH"

0.jpg

0.jpg

This is why boxing is much better in terms of real marketing....Rematches actually make sense....and when something is labeled revenge or has some solid title like that....It actually makes sense.

The Rematch label could've been saved for an actual good rematch.

Lewis_vs_Rahman_II.jpg

The UFC has gone full retard, first to maximize the sale value and now to maximize short term PPV sales number at the cost of credibility.

suits the card since tony and khabib being rebooked

Any long reigning champion should get an instant re-match clause in their contract.

This! They deserve it,a nd the new champ gets a chance to prove it was not a fluke.
If you defended your belt 5,6,7 or more times and always taken on the challengers you should get one.

When it comes to this one, who is more deserving of a title shit than Joanna?
Its like it would put the division on hold or deserving contenders get leap frogged.

All dominant/long reigning champions deserve an immediate rematch IMO, regardless of how they lost. I don't see the problem.

Shitty fight in a weak division. Mighty mouse could fight and beat every single wmma fighter on the roster in 1 day. And he's overrated.

I think the rematch is justified, Joanna is fighting for her legacy big time here and she's the Womens Strawweight Goat to boot.

Yeah, they should just have called it A REMATCH. That sounds like great marketing.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Ultimate Rematch Championship has tooked it too far however, not just in granting this rematch but in calling it "THE REMATCH"

0.jpg

0.jpg

This is why boxing is much better in terms of real marketing....Rematches actually make sense....and when something is labeled revenge or has some solid title like that....It actually makes sense.

It's called MARKETING!!!! Not the end of the world ,it's an ad!! Better yet ,it has done it's job.

Shows what the fight is, a REMATCH between the new Champion and the longest running (and only other) Champion in that divison. Job one done, explains the fight.

More importantly, it's getting the word out and people talking about the fight. I'd say the UFC has done that very well, here you are TS getting the word out. Doesn't matter if it's a good or bad discussion on whether you like the advert, you are still promoting the fight. Job 2 done.

Lastly ,get the ad to strike a nerve ( again, good or bad) so you'll remember. Job 3 done.

Guess the UFC marketing guys know what they're doing after all. Shit don't matter if you like it.. It's that you remember and talk about it

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

0.jpg

0.jpg

You don’t think before you talk huh

If you tap to strikes then you don't deserve an immediate rematch. Nothing wrong with tapping to strikes either but JJ wanted none of Rose once she felt that power.

who cares it's still one of the only interesting fights in that division

if rose is that much better, she'll win again. if she gets outclassed, then i guess it was a fluke? and if it's a good, competitive fight then it's a good, competitive fight.

this is a weird thing to care about in this era of the UFC
When a Champion has been dominant for an extended time period, for years - like in Joanna's case - they deserve to get a chance to avenge the loss before they go to the bottom of the pack contending for the title. That's only fair. Plus this rematch is a good one since it's got a decent chance of playing out differently.

I'm sorry you got so triggered by their advertising. But if you care that much, I suggest you get a little perspective on your life man. Take a walk, visit your wise grandma, eat a few mushrooms and trip in the park. It'll be okay, man, just hang in there until your balls grow back ;)

Joanna build the division and she was the P4P queen of WMMA, of course she deserves the rematch, also that loss is just a fluke, why are you hating at it TS? Are you afraid Rose is gonna get destroyed now that Joanna has a competent team behind her weight cutting?

Do you want to make an avatar bet that Joanna will destroy Rose? <Lmaoo>

Back