LMFAO @ UFC, calling Rose vs Joanna immediate rematch, THE REMATCH, This is why the UFC is a joke!!!

Tell us more about how the UFC selling a card by using hyperbole bothers you so immensely...

This can help therapists in the future.

GSP beat Koscheck and Hughes before his rematch
Right, I am just saying I don't think they deserved immediate rematches and was using the most dominant champs as examples to further prove how strongly I feel about it.

Joanna build the division and she was the P4P queen of WMMA, of course she deserves the rematch, also that loss is just a fluke, why are you hating at it TS? Are you afraid Rose is gonna get destroyed now that Joanna has a competent team behind her weight cutting?

Last edited:
DFJ5bcCU0AEcoNS.jpg
lmfao whats this

Immediate rematches should never occur when the champ definitively loses. I didn't think Aldo deserved one, GSP deserved one or Silva deserved one when they lost.

GSP didn't get one

ill watch to see if joanna loses again, that makes me very happy inside

Tired of this bullshit marketing.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Ultimate Rematch Championship has tooked it too far however, not just in granting this rematch but in calling it "THE REMATCH"

0.jpg

0.jpg

This is why boxing is much better in terms of real marketing....Rematches actually make sense....and when something is labeled revenge or has some solid title like that....It actually makes sense.

The Rematch label could've been saved for an actual good rematch.

Joanna is a defending champion, the only one there has, she was undefeated and yes that fight did look flukish, she caught her early

Namajunas getting a title shot after losing to Kowalkiewicz and beating Waterson is also a joke, but still got it and won.

What is your point?

Take into account that TS previously had a Yellow Card and you'll see this is their usual dribble, nothing new here.

On Sherdog, where people get triggered by the UFC for calling a rematch...a rematch{<doc}

You're still going to watch TS

And it's a rematch. How is it not a rematch?

1) Maybe not. I know I am not watching. Maybe ts will not watch either.

2) No. It is A rematch, not THE rematch. Learn to read.

3) Why do your posts keep getting worse and worse. Jesus.....

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Perhaps you didn't notice but Joanna is the betting favorite to win. That in itself argues for it being a solid rematch worth getting excited about.

If you think Rose is a sure thing, maybe it is time to place a bet and make some money? I favor Rose to win myself, by the way.

Immediate rematches should never occur when the champ definitively loses. I didn't think Aldo deserved one, GSP deserved one (I know he didn't get one) or Silva deserved one when they lost.
Any long reigning champion should get an instant re-match clause in their contract.

Back