LMAO Conor McGregor had Paulie welling up glassy eyed! Shook lvl: Aldo (Full Video Leading Up 7:06)

Malignaggi is like the guido version of the crazy girlfriend meme

240dadb6289bb6875703265db09c288c_400x400.png

Best thing that could happen after this is for Showtime to remove Paulie from the commentary.

...But of course they won't do that.
It will be a fiasco. If Connor wins, Paulie will rush him.

Laugh your ass off at Conor when he gets humiliated on August 26th

How can he get humiliated he is fighting TBE in his pro boxing debut he is supposed to lose?

If he does anything in this fight even just hanging in there it just adds more to his legacy, if he loses well hes an MMA fighter who is losing 2/3rds of his game.. put it in a cage and see how it goes.

He already won at everything. Few years ago he was signing on, now hes getting 100M for a fight. This hasn't just happened he has made it happen.

Win or lose he changed his life, his families life and is already a two time UFC champion - the shame :confused:

Guys lay off all the hate you can't blame the dude. He's clearly still concussed.

In one sense it's very embarrassing to watch paulie make a dick of himself
but that eye roll after security pushes him away, he looked like a chick about to faint
so i'm conflicted. He's funny but it's cringy.

very very strange, he looks cut up. heart broken.

'Conor, i thought we were FRIENDS'

It's nice to see the Conor fans happy one last time before he gets embarrassed.

funny how he says " i was trying to get his manager's attention, talk to him " bullshiiiit. What do you think's gonna happen with conor around? I like Paulie but he's an attention whore right now.

That confrontation prolly didn't go the way Paulie wanted.
He looked not so alpha when squared up with Connie.

The bring your balls pussy as Connie walked away sounded desparate as well.

I like Paulie and he was a world class boxer, his analysis is spot on, but his emotions and lack of restraint with his pie hole gets him put in situations like this.
well, it still takes tremendous amount of a feeling of trust in one's abilities and a huge portion of quality of mind that enableshim as a person to face difficulty and danger without fear, to alone confront a man with his whole team behind him, Conor has 10+ guys with him, Paulie was alone!

After Conor said: "Who da fook is that guy" to Jeremy Stephens he hid in a seperate room fearing Jeremy back stage.

Conor is the pussy.

Last edited:
Back