LMAO Conor McGregor had Paulie welling up glassy eyed! Shook lvl: Aldo (Full Video Leading Up 7:06)

funny how he says " i was trying to get his manager's attention, talk to him " bullshiiiit. What do you think's gonna happen with conor around? I like Paulie but he's an attention whore right now.
paulie lies and manipulates people all the time, im suprised people actually believe him. Its weird if somone says im being honest here. its like people automatically think hes telling the truth.

well, it still takes tremendous amount of a feeling of trust in one's abilities and a huge portion of quality of mind that enableshim as a person to face difficulty and danger without fear, to alone confront a man with his whole team behind him, Conor has 10+ guys with him, Paulie was alone!

After Conor said: "Who da fook is that guy" to Jeremy Stephens he his in seperate room fearing Jeremy back stage.

Conor is the pussy.

do you really think conor is scared of these guys?

the 10 plus guys are there to stop conor not paulie. I wanna see the conversation with paulie without the cameras. but conor isnt some crazy guy hes not gonna start fighting random bums he already beat in sparring.

HIS SMILE AND OPTIMISM...
M66EkZ4.gif

GONE
giphy.gif
TCJANF1.gif

<{MingNope}><{hfved}><{Heymansnicker}>

#PaulieBless

do you really think conor is scared of these guys?

the 10 plus guys are there to stop conor not paulie. I wanna see the conversation with paulie without the cameras. but conor isnt some crazy guy hes not gonna start fighting random bums he already beat in sparring.
Conor is not scared of Paulie, when it comes Face to Face, but some of the UFC guys: yes Conor is scared, of course, because they would destroy him in a street fight and some of them like Cowboy, Jeremy Stephens, Nate Diaz for example are autentic tough guys, it is not always UFC hype when it comes to high-profile fighters in the UFC.

Some of the 10 plus guys in Conors crew (like the security) would intervene if Conor got pushed or even touched in any provoking way, for sure, Paulie know he would lose any battle of that kind why he kept some of his emotions in tact.

Wheter Conor beat Paulie up in sparring we don't know for know, but let's hope they release the whole thing so you and me can judge it?

lets all appreciate paulie, sacrificing his career for conor and this fight.

paulie mvp

Conor is not scared of Paulie, when it comes Face to Face, but some of the UFC guys: yes Conor is scared, of course, because they would destroy him in a street fight and some of them like Cowboy, Jeremy Stephens, Nate Diaz for example are autentic tough guys, it is not always UFC hype when it comes to high-profile fighters in the UFC.

Some of the 10 plus guys in Conors crew (like the security) would intervene if Conor got pushed or even touched in any provoking way, for sure, Paulie know he would lose any battle of that kind why he kept some of his emotions in tact.

Wheter Conor beat Paulie up in sparring we don't know for know, but let's hope they release the whole thing so you and me can judge it?

conor is not scared of cowboy(crumbles under pressure). Jeremy(small manlet to be eaten for breakfast), nate (already beat him once,they are probably friends)

they all get showed up, verbally or in the fight (or sparring) and then run around afterwards like lil bitches chasing their lost dignity
It's gone. McGregor ate it.

Forget about the mink coats, fancy suits and expensive cars. Conor´s a bitch. His bitch.

THIS IS WHAT CONFIDENCE LOOKS LIKE

VUphXbd.jpg

God bless Mr. Malignaggi

<36><7><{cruzshake}>

conor is not scared of cowboy(crumbles under pressure). Jeremy(small manlet to be eaten for breakfast), nate (already beat him once,they are probably friends)
Why doesn't Conor talk smack ace to face to thes guys when the cameras are off then?

aCCORDING TO cOWBOY cONOR WAS VERY QUIET AND POLITE BACK STAGE.

Back