LMAO Conor McGregor had Paulie welling up glassy eyed! Shook lvl: Aldo (Full Video Leading Up 7:06)

I can't stand Paulie, but this was the first time I flat out felt a little bad for him.

Full video

Conor pushes his manager & security aside.

Conor walks up & grabs Paulie to tell him he got his ass whooped.

Paulie whispers back. Conor gets in Paulie's face with his hand.

Paulie does absolutely nothing.

Conor walks away leaving Paulie welling up & on the verge of tears:

Timestamped @ 2:34

McGregor: "Get over it, you got your ass whooped"
Paulie: "That was just sparring!"

Paulie confirms ass beating.

{<jordan}

You idiots are reading way too much into this. It's all good though. On the 26th, the only thing left you guys will have to grasp for in the sport of boxing is a fight against retired Paulie lmao

Alot of you guys are so new to the fight game and or boxing this confrontation is rare and Paulie is apparently way out of line.

Muhammad Ali would do this x20 and follow you everywhere and boxers well before Ali.

Never would I imagine a forum dedicated to fighting would draw so many people that seem to not know anything about it. Entertaining though.

Alot of you guys are so new to the fight game and or boxing this confrontation is rare and Paulie is apparently way out of line.

Muhammad Ali would do this x20 and follow you everywhere and boxers well before Ali.

Never would I imagine a forum dedicated to fighting would draw so many people that seem to not know anything about it. Entertaining though.

Obi Wiggum Kenobi the fight game Jedi

"fucking security acting like im a fan or something"

"relax, i'm a fighter"

wow. the real attention deficit haha

That confrontation prolly didn't go the way Paulie wanted.
He looked not so alpha when squared up with Connie.

The bring your balls pussy as Connie walked away sounded desparate as well.

I like Paulie and he was a world class boxer, his analysis is spot on, but his emotions and lack of restraint with his pie hole gets him put in situations like this.

This is obviously a man who got beaten badly to the point where he can't get over it. It shows his character imho.

Lmfao you people get more pathetic by the day. can't wait for you to all disappear again.

Paulie comes off as a crazy ex girl friend that hovers around in the crowd.

"you have no balls conor"
Conor, along with any varsity wrestler, could double your ass, dump you on your head, and beat the shit out of you within 2 minuets, and make it look easy.
Why do boxers act that way? Such cognitive dissonance. The biggest glaring flaws in their game in regards to an actual fight, yet they act the most arrogant.

And any time a boxer refers to conor getting tapped out, I just think yeah bitch, and if you competed in mma you'd be 0-15 with all losses by submission.

I just like how Paulie rolled up by himself lol.

Ali did it to people he was actually fighting, not people he sparred once and then followed around like an obsessed ex-gf

Polly is so desparate, hes probably broke. Conor should offer him an MMA fight, easiest way to make this cunt to shut up.

Back