LMAO Conor McGregor had Paulie welling up glassy eyed! Shook lvl: Aldo (Full Video Leading Up 7:06)

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
Full video

Conor pushes his manager & security aside.

Conor walks up & grabs Paulie to tell him he got his ass whooped.

Paulie whispers back. Conor gets in Paulie's face with his hand.

Paulie does absolutely nothing.

Conor walks away leaving Paulie welling up & on the verge of tears:

Timestamped @ 2:34

<36>

$

Changed his bum life!

And Paulies excuses at the end! Lmfaooo! If he wanted to talk to Conors manager call! He wanted to be in the media that's why he's there! Couldn't even admit to it! What a scared liar!

Best thing that could happen after this is for Showtime to remove Paulie from the commentary.

...But of course they won't do that.

This Paulie guy is a character man!!! He always gives me a good laugh I'll say that much. I love it when he says "I'm a fighter!!! Relax, it's cool I'm not a fanl". This dude thinks that justifies his actions....lol...This guy is something...

Paulie trying to get that big fight money. All it is.

This Paulie guy is a character man!!! He always gives me a good laugh I'll say that much. I love it when he says "I'm a fighter!!! Relax, it's cool I'm not a fanl". This dude thinks that justifies his actions....lol...This guy is something...
Yeah when I heard that I was like wtf!! LOL funny guy

Holly Molly Mother Of Mary! When Hollywood does a movie about this fight, the lead up to this fight deserves a full HBO series like Game Of Thrones. It just keeps on getting better and better, from Form Voltron, Shoe lifts, juice head toorkeys, Paulie getting his ass whupped, Paulie's epic Twitter melt down, stalker mode and it ain't even Wednesday yet!

Enjoy it fellas. There will never be anything this meticulously and artfully hyped in our lifetimes. This is the Sistine Chappell and the Beethoven's Ninth Symphony of fight hype.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I think that moment let us see into Paulie's mind and ego more than any other event, really let us know what this all was about:

He thinks he's important, he thinks he's just as important and popular as Conor, and having one single security just rag doll him like he was some crazed fan girl, as if to say "who da fook is this guy??", he just lost it.

"I had to defend myself" - Paulie no one cares about you and are just nice to you to placate you, so you will shut up. You tried putting the kabosh on a billion dollar fight to stick up for your ego? Couldn't even wait til after the fight to let your side come out?

I love it tho, it is str8 comedy gold

Laugh your ass off at Conor when he gets humiliated on August 26th

Back