List of fighters feuding with Ariel

I can get folks championing fighters and being massive fans but why are you a superfan of Ariel of all people? <45>
I mean,the guy does provide great content in a very timely manner. You ever wanted to know how a fighter feels exactly about something that the people in UFC press conferences wont dare to ask?? Like RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED? Ariel's gonna get that shit. Wonderboy got to talk all about not getting paid like right after his fight got cancelled to a wide audience. You think UFC was gonna let him do that?

Chael just speaks 100% bollocks toeing the company line. They SHOULD hate each other tbh lol.

You mean why am I not fangirling for Chael like you are lol
How am I fangirling for Chael?
They both made a fool of themselves, I said that. Meanwhile, you're championing and fangirling over fucking Ariel.
He sure decimated Chael, huh?
Fucking hell. <45>

I mean,the guy does provide great content in a very timely manner. You ever wanted to know how a fighter feels exactly about something that the people in UFC press conferences wont dare to ask?? Like RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED? Ariel's gonna get that shit. Wonderboy got to talk all about not getting paid like right after his fight got cancelled to a wide audience. You think UFC was gonna let him do that?

Chael just speaks 100% bollocks toeing the company line. They SHOULD hate each other tbh lol.
Like a dude said early on in this thread, he does produce good content from time to time but when he's retarded, he's peak retarded.
I don't hate the guy but definitely ain't a fan like I used to be. Ariel was good when UFC used to hold multi press conferences as he did ask the tough questions when no one else would. Now? It's cringe 90 percent of the time.

but when he's retarded, he's peak retarded.
Oh no doubt,but I can understand why people look forward to some of his stuff,esp when he gets guys who fought like the day before. Chael isnt bringing ANYTHING like that to the table. Chael discusses current issues,but just tries to put UFC's spin on it. The stuff he's been doing on the Fury/Ngannou fight has been truly awful.

Oh no doubt,but I can understand why people look forward to some of his stuff,esp when he gets guys who fought like the day before. Chael isnt bringing ANYTHING like that to the table. Chael discusses current issues,but just tries to put UFC's spin on it. The stuff he's been doing on the Fury/Ngannou fight has been truly awful.
I agree there. He just had to admit that Francis did win big and that 50 minute interview would be cut in half but he still kept going in circles.
I like Chael as the dude has provided a fuck ton of entertainment, especially when I just became a fan but his online shtick is tedious indeed.

Reactions: HHJ
How am I fangirling for Chael?
They both made a fool of themselves, I said that. Meanwhile, you're championing and fangirling over fucking Ariel.
He sure decimated Chael, huh?
Fucking hell. <45>
Oh he did. You can't win a verbal argument when it's fixed around lies and the other is coming at you with the truth and video evidence lol

Oh he did. You can't win a verbal argument when it's fixed around lies and the other is coming at you with the truth and video evidence lol
They were both dumb. Chael had to admit that he was wrong and Francis hit the jackpot and he didn't. Meanwhile, Ariel's "Say it to my face/You don't have the balls" was embarrassing. If you can't admit that, then yeah, you're an Ariel fangirl unicorn. <45>

They were both dumb. Chael had to admit that he was wrong and Francis hit the jackpot and he didn't. Meanwhile, Ariel's "Say it to my face/You don't have the balls" was embarrassing. If you can't admit that, then yeah, you're an Ariel fangirl unicorn. <45>
He may have acted like an idiot at times but Chael was wrong and too fucking ridiculous to admit it that he doubled down on his stupid bullshit. Ariel just kept pointing it out.

Ariel just put the troll in his place. Nothing more, nothing less.

Helwani is such a god damn cry baby.
Not cut out to work in an industry of alpha males.

He may have acted like an idiot at times but Chael was wrong and too fucking ridiculous to admit it that he doubled down on his stupid bullshit. Ariel just kept pointing it out.

Ariel just put the troll in his place. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah. It's like I said, they both embarssed themselves.

It seemed like the problem with Khabib's crew had more to do with Abdelaziz.

"“I will say right here and now, what Ali did to me in the last two years was pretty damn crappy. Trying to hurt me, trying to cut off the guys. Despite all of that, I would shake his hand if he walked in here right now and bury the hatchet. There is no hatchet to bury. He made a deal to try to hurt me, let’s just call it what it is."

“And by the way, [he] used the phone number that I gave him to try to get me fired from my last job… Despite all of that, I would still say bygones be bygones, I would shake your hand and have you here and any of your fighters here.”

“A lot of them reach out to me. There is no hate here. There is nothing they can say. There is not a single skeleton in my closet.”
He deserves it, he took sides before UFC 229, brought Ali to the studio and started integrating him about being a terrorist or something like that even though they were on good terms prior to that.

I don't watch Ariel's show.
Just some highlights now and then.
Sean Strickland described him best, when they had a small feud.
Ariel is very knowledgeable when it comes to MMA, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy interested in fights, going to a bar to watch the fight.
He doesn't really care about fighting techniques, striking, grappling and all the other aspects.
He wants to make some money from this by creating more drama and other feuds between fighters.
"He said about you that cannot grapple. Do you agree with that?"
"Your opponent said you will not be in shape, what are you saying about this?"

Actually, something that other media guys do when they ask these type of questions, but Ariel has a long history with MMA and is very well-known in this field, so maybe that's why.

He's the only journalist not shilling for the UFC and saying what he thinks is true. He is often far from the truth and his takes are childish and retarded. But that doesn't change the fact that he is the only fucking journalist with balls in this entire sport, and that is insane considering Helwani is a huge fucking beta which makes me really worried about the other cuck journalists

Ariel is very knowledgeable when it comes to MMA, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy interested in fights, going to a bar to watch the fight.

Ariel has no clue about MMA and what mentality it entails and why people love to fight, and he shows that very often. He doesn't understand the primitive, feral, brutal aspect of the game and tries to surpress it. Anyone denying the human cockfighting aspect is denying what makes the sport so great.
Yes, Martial Arts are an artistic expression through physicality and violence. It's beautiful to watch fighting transform, styles merge or change or become obsolete. It's beautiful to watch someone in flow-state. But it's also goddamn human cockfighting for money in iron cages JUST BLEEEEED.

That is the beautiful duality of it.
We can watch some feral beast fight some cerebral samurai and we won't know who has the better Fight IQ until we watched it.

BUT Ariel has huge passion for the sport and spectacle and the personas (he kinda treats it like WWE in some ways). He never did this for the money, and his takes are always honest from a fan's perspective, not some wishywashy corporate propaganda bullshit.

Back