List of fighters feuding with Ariel

It seemed like the problem with Khabib's crew had more to do with Abdelaziz.

"“I will say right here and now, what Ali did to me in the last two years was pretty damn crappy. Trying to hurt me, trying to cut off the guys. Despite all of that, I would shake his hand if he walked in here right now and bury the hatchet. There is no hatchet to bury. He made a deal to try to hurt me, let’s just call it what it is."

“And by the way, [he] used the phone number that I gave him to try to get me fired from my last job… Despite all of that, I would still say bygones be bygones, I would shake your hand and have you here and any of your fighters here.”

“A lot of them reach out to me. There is no hate here. There is nothing they can say. There is not a single skeleton in my closet.”

Having work in corporate America and having my share experience of snakes, Ariel fits that profile a T. You have to look behind the actual message to decipher Ariel. On the surface, you get the safe message of "I'm not a trouble maker. I'm actually be victim, but I'll be happy to let bygones be bygones and work with anyone". He's a portrays himself as a peaceful, loving diplomat. But think about it. What kind of a man that let others to smear his image publicly again and again while being ok with it? That kind of person doesn't either doesn't have principles or willing to willing to trade them for personal gains.

And he’s a master of using words. Look at his quotes. His underlying message is always that he’s nice team player. So if you don’t go along with him, you will look the jerk. “Come on my show and talk with me. We’re in this together”.

Dude belongs in WWE. Cares more about generating drama than being an actual journalist. Then again the bar for journalism in MMA is about the lowest you're going to get short of power slap.

So much wrong with your post bro, journalists are supposed to uncover and report the truth. How can he be an incel if he is married and has kids? Wouldn't you also try to make things right if you were being oppressed and black balled from your job? I know this is how you perceive Ariel because you don't like him but atleast make it make sense lol
I didn’t say Incel. I said Incel type and it’s mma journalism for heavens sake. We’re not talking Upton Sinclair here.

Ariel sees himself as some sort of freedom fighter and purveyor of truth. The problem is most of us don’t care and see him for what he is. An annoying little incel type who’s out to cock block who he perceives as his oppressors. Sad lil dude unfortunately

Yea, so sad. He is a multi millionaire whose job it is to interview athletes in a sport he loves. What a fucking loser.

ariel constantly plays the victim, and the worst part is, he can never admit he was wrong, or never admit that he's not always right. sometimes hes wrong, sometimes he's an ass, sometimes he's playing this evil counterpart, but he will never acknowledge it. only that he's always right, and when someone is mad, he's the victim. it's bizarre. the whole 10-8 shit has to got to his head too. and his little leach team is also annoying, they never call him out on shit. i'd enjoy his show more if he wasn't such an instigator, didn't put fighters in verbal traps, and always play a victim.

ariel constantly plays the victim, and the worst part is, he can never admit he was wrong, or never admit that he's not always right. sometimes hes wrong, sometimes he's an ass, sometimes he's playing this evil counterpart, but he will never acknowledge it. only that he's always right, and when someone is mad, he's the victim. it's bizarre. the whole 10-8 shit has to got to his head too. and his little leach team is also annoying, they never call him out on shit. i'd enjoy his show more if he wasn't such an instigator, didn't put fighters in verbal traps, and always play a victim.
I keep hearing this - can you give me a specific example of this behavior?

I keep hearing this - can you give me a specific example of this behavior?
i dont have specific examples off the top of my head. you have to watch these shows regularly and just pick up on these personality changes, when he starts dipping into playing the devils adovcate too much, trying to get these fighters to say something bad about the UFC which in turn gets them in trouble, etc.

i dont have specific examples off the top of my head. you have to watch these shows regularly and just pick up on these personality changes, when he starts dipping into playing the devils adovcate too much, trying to get these fighters to say something bad about the UFC which in turn gets them in trouble, etc.
I have watched a bit of Helwani, and I have NEVER seen that. He asks hard/uncomfortable questions sometimes, which is what he is supposed to do.

I have asked many Helwani haters what I asked you - specific examples. And I have never gotten one. Until I do, it is my oppinion that the Helwani haters just jumped on the bandwagon of being haters for no real reason.

Kinda wish he would go away. He does some good work, but he's too polarizing to many. Seems like more of a distraction. Oh and I cant forgive this.
iu
What other MMA media calls it like it is?

I have watched a bit of Helwani, and I have NEVER seen that. He asks hard/uncomfortable questions sometimes, which is what he is supposed to do.

I have asked many Helwani haters what I asked you - specific examples. And I have never gotten one. Until I do, it is my oppinion that the Helwani haters just jumped on the bandwagon of being haters for no real reason.
lol ok? if you've watched a bit and that is your opinion, then cool. enjoy his show. lots of people disagree and think he's a weasel.

lol ok? if you've watched a bit and that is your opinion, then cool. enjoy his show. lots of people disagree and think he's a weasel.
Lots of people disagree and think he's a weasel, and none of them can give me any specific examples of the things they blame him for.

It is just weird to me, but ya, if you have watched him a bit and that is your opinion, then cool. Enjoy hating on him;)

Lots of people disagree and think he's a weasel, and none of them can give me any specific examples of the things they blame him for.

It is just weird to me, but ya, if you have watched him a bit and that is your opinion, then cool. Enjoy hating on him;)
so if you have a specific example, then what? i think it's more strange that a lot of people think he's a weasel, and you don't see it at all. i'm guessing, you're probably storing a few acorns in life as well. i will enjoy hating on ariel, thank you very much. enjoy your nuts.

This is one example.

Got mad at Chael for asking a money question yet does it all the time, lmao.

Thanks. However, this shows nothing unles I see Ariel asking people about money. If he does, then yeah, he is a hypocrite and a liar. If he doesn't, then he is telling the truth, right?

Back