List of fighters feuding with Ariel

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Curious about the number. It's truly fascinating watching this mma fighters vs mma journalist play out, maybe because he's the only journalist in the game who actually beefs with fighters lmao. So, from what I recall, here are the fighters who won't give him interviews.
Khabib and his crew.
Hill
DDP dislikes him, altho he did appear on there recently.
Jones recently.
Chael too but idk, he might bury the hatchet later.

Who else?

It seemed like the problem with Khabib's crew had more to do with Abdelaziz.

"“I will say right here and now, what Ali did to me in the last two years was pretty damn crappy. Trying to hurt me, trying to cut off the guys. Despite all of that, I would shake his hand if he walked in here right now and bury the hatchet. There is no hatchet to bury. He made a deal to try to hurt me, let’s just call it what it is."

“And by the way, [he] used the phone number that I gave him to try to get me fired from my last job… Despite all of that, I would still say bygones be bygones, I would shake your hand and have you here and any of your fighters here.”

“A lot of them reach out to me. There is no hate here. There is nothing they can say. There is not a single skeleton in my closet.”

Curious about the number. It's truly fascinating watching this mma fighters vs mma journalist play out, maybe because he's the only journalist in the game who actually beefs with fighters lmao. So, from what I recall, here are the fighters who won't give him interviews.
Khabib and his crew.
Hill
DDP dislikes him, altho he did appear on there recently.
Jones recently.
Chael too but idk, he might bury the hatchet later.

Who else?
I watched it, the interview with Chael was a complete and total work on Chael's part, that much was obvious.

DDP said they patched things up and Jon Jones is just a dirty bitch, that much we already know.

Last edited:
I have no doubts Sherdoggers would respect Ariel more if he was friendly with everyone.
I didn't mind him at all and actually was a fan way back. He asked questions most folks would never but for the past couple years it's all being "me me me!!!1" with Ariel. His questions have gotten retarded too.

maxresdefault.jpg

I watched it, the interview with Chael was a complete and total work on Chael's part, that much was obvious. DDP said they patched things up. Jones is just a dirty bitch.
I question it because Chael never loses his cool when he works. When he's legit mad, like that Wand clip from way back, he's mad.
And he was definitely angry during the interview.

Kinda wish he would go away. He does some good work, but he's too polarizing to many. Seems like more of a distraction. Oh and I cant forgive this.
iu
When Ariel said "sniff It's going to take a lot more to get rid of me sniff" during that interview, he underwent an anti hero turn in his own head.
Then came the heelwani, 10-8, receipt shit.

I question it because Chael never loses his cool when he works. When he's legit mad, like that Wand clip from way back, he's mad.
And he was definitely angry during the interview.
Yeah, I thought so too at first. He might have been frustrated but the shit he was spinning was so preposterous that he couldn't really believe what he was saying imo. Lol, the dude is so annoying to me btw.

Kinda wish he would go away. He does some good work, but he's too polarizing to many. Seems like more of a distraction. Oh and I cant forgive this.
Too polarizing for many? who cares about them??? You dont have an opinion of your own?

Most of what makes people mad is that he doesnt let people get away with lying and bullshit. Thats why Chael was mad.

Back