List of fighters feuding with Ariel

I question it because Chael never loses his cool when he works. When he's legit mad, like that Wand clip from way back, he's mad.
And he was definitely angry during the interview.
I suspect he was working his character and got too involved with the role he was playing. Like method acting.

But I admit I don't know. He just seemed to be jobbing. But time will possibly tell better. He started name calling out of nowhere. And, at first, Ariel seemed to take it in stride so I suspected a work. By the time Ariel was calling him a bitch and saying Chael would never say this to his face, I was scratching my head. I'm going with a work for now.

Ariel is an excellent journalist but I'm wondering how much about the actual in ring MMA he knows, seems more fixated on the "what's next" "how was the strategy"? type stories.... Chael sounded like a goof in this exchange but he's a loud mouth, not that surprised.

He's the only journalist not shilling for the UFC and saying what he thinks is true. He is often far from the truth and his takes are childish and retarded. But that doesn't change the fact that he is the only fucking journalist with balls in this entire sport, and that is insane considering Helwani is a huge fucking beta which makes me really worried about the other cuck journalists
I agree but it's Ariel is not completely transparent either. He shills for WWE and I don't why people don't remember but UFC was on fox, and Ariel worked as a fox analyst, he was a complete shill for the UFC too.

I wanna believe it's real between Chael and Ariel but I have my doubts. Controversy sells and both guys are season veterans

Ariel is a cunt

Sherdoggers have a weird love in with him

It seemed like the problem with Khabib's crew had more to do with Abdelaziz.

"“I will say right here and now, what Ali did to me in the last two years was pretty damn crappy. Trying to hurt me, trying to cut off the guys. Despite all of that, I would shake his hand if he walked in here right now and bury the hatchet. There is no hatchet to bury. He made a deal to try to hurt me, let’s just call it what it is."

“And by the way, [he] used the phone number that I gave him to try to get me fired from my last job… Despite all of that, I would still say bygones be bygones, I would shake your hand and have you here and any of your fighters here.”

“A lot of them reach out to me. There is no hate here. There is nothing they can say. There is not a single skeleton in my closet.”

Ariel always tries to act like the bigger man which then devolves into him trying to out-man dudes who beat people up for a living. Shit is embarrassing for all parties involved.

Based on prior discussions between Chael and Ariel, not sure if any beef between them is authentic… Chael and Ariel frequently banter and sh*t talk to each other..
Ariel legit accused him being an antisemite lmao. It's over.

Edit: He also said Chael doesn't have balls & those are fighting words. Something Ariel wouldn't have said face to face, "You don't have the balls..."

All of Ali's fighters have boycotted Ariel with Burns and Belal having open beefs with him

You got me confused and laughing. What the fuck is your obsession with nuts? Also, weasels don't eat nuts. I like nuts though. I could eat pistachios for days.

And yea, I am weird I guess. I have never been one to jump on the bandwagon of hate without a reason, but to each his own.
sounding a little squirrely there. cheeks full of nuts. let the hate flow through you.

NoseFix.png
Conspiracy theorists will say that this is photoshopped.

Last edited:
It's silly for Helwani to engage in these beefs but also pretty brave considering these are hotheaded mma fighters who he will likely run into at some point.

That said, mma fighters and their teams are some of the most snowflake athletes in all of sports. You turn on ESPN and see the talking heads shit on NBA players when they have a bad game. In MMA you can have the mildest of criticisms and they will get triggered and refuse to allow interviews. Ali has banned all his fighters from talking to Helwani.

Helwani is such a god damn cry baby.
Not cut out to work in an industry of alpha males.
right....
he's nearly ubiquitous to the point its almost not in your best interest to be feuding with the guy.

theres a reason why nearly all main event fighters interview with him first the day after

The majority of Ariel's "beefs" stem from Ali, who unlike "Khabib and his crew", is most certainly not a fighter.

People calling out Ariel for "inciting" fights usually seem incapable of realizing something critical about the platform.

Just indulge me while I unpack this crazy thought: he talks to fighters, about whom they are fighting, currently and prospectively; why they want to fight them; and their opinions on which fighters are good and which fighters suck. Fighters having opinions about these things is a huge part of promoting themselves. Maybe the most important part. Inevitably, he asks questions to facilitate this process. It's a symbiotic relationship, where he gets news, and allows fighters a hand in building narrative. "Inciting" fights is a big part of promoting fights. We could even say it's synonymous with it.

Maybe there are a few isolated incidents where Ariel crosses the line, but the vast majority of people accusing Ariel of this without evidence base it on a fuzzy perception of mma journalism and, well....they're all marks.

Back