Like the Rest of the World, European Diplomats Consider Trump A Laughing Stock

Damn this is GOAT level shit posting. You're such a nerd you're the fucking president of the War Room. Get a life and stop derailing my thread.
This thread is mine now Da Left Crossdresser. Deal with it.

Donald-Trump-pepe-the-frog.jpg

Damn this is GOAT level shit posting. You're such a nerd you're the fucking president of the War Room. Get a life and stop derailing my thread.

Be honest... so I can take some of what you say as a valid opinion. Things that cost the election...coal miners are not even in the top 5. Agree?

Why would I care what they think

We're #1, why should I be more like anyone else? That's like saying the patriots should be more like the 49ers last season

Spoiler alert:Europeans hate it whenever we elect a conservative nationalist president and hate when we elect someone who puts America first

http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8

"Among other things, they also described the president as "something of a laughing stock" at international gatherings. As one official described it to BuzzFeed, diplomats consider his vocabulary to be limited to so few words and phrases that they play a type of "word bingo" whenever he speaks.

"Everything is 'great'; 'very, very great', 'amazing'," one diplomat told BuzzFeed."

So everyone but Americans (and..sigh... some Uncle Tom Canadians) everyone around the world considers Trump as a huge joke and, by extension, america and the american people.

The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions of European citizens, 79% of whom said in aPew Research Center poll released in June that they have "no confidence" in the new US president."

What more could you expect? I find it interesting that many Americans are trying to maintain a facade that Trump isn't a buffoon without a clue what he's doing while everyone else seems to accept the reality that he is an objectively low IQ. What will it take for trump diehard supporters to finally admit that he's incompetent and stupid?
Come on mods, if that's not ban worthy then what is?

We're #1, why should I be more like anyone else? That's like saying the patriots should be more like the 49ers last season

Spoiler alert:Europeans hate it whenever we elect a conservative nationalist president and hate when we elect someone who puts America first

Besides that did you see how hard these euro "leaders" fawned over our emperor during that bullshit euro summit or whatever?

Not to mention Cuckstin Cuckdeau

Pathetic

Besides that did you see how hard these euro "leaders" fawned over our emperor during that bullshit euro summit or whatever?

Not to mention Cuckstin Cuckdeau

Pathetic

Infowars and the Rebel...hahah
You are one uninformed stooge.

I don't think that is the case. Europe had great relations with Regan both Bush outside of the second Iraq war.
In general, US conservative polcies are better for Europe.
Low taxes, a strong economy, and a strong US$ are good for European exports. I mean the politicians need to keep up a certain act. And pretend like it's not just all about the money.

But what does it benefit Europe if the US gets an affordable health care and education system, and a more European style social system?
That does nothing for Europe. While a low tax high spending US economy does.

They are just jealous their leaders won't do the same for them.

Why would North Korea threaten European cities? We have no beef with them whatsoever.

If you get in the way of them making $$ or any of their interests, they can simply blackmail you into staying out of the way. Why else do you think they want nukes/ ICBMs?

To deter the US from invading? That's ridiculous. They already have chemical, biological weapons, the ability to destroy Seoul and Tokyo, and a defense pact with China. They want them for blackmail purposes.

And why would they just sell their technology to terrorist org?

Because they have a $12 billion GDP and their people are starving and they already sell drugs like meth, missile tech to Iran, etc.

We are also only mixed up with middle eastern terrorist groups because of the US globalist and imperialistic policies.
Then why don't you suffer from any terrorist attacks from Middle Eastern atheists?

If you get in the way of them making $$ or any of their interests, they can simply blackmail you into staying out of the way. Why else do you think they want nukes/ ICBMs?

To deter the US from invading? That's ridiculous. They already have chemical, biological weapons, the ability to destroy Seoul and Tokyo, and a defense pact with China. They want them for blackmail purposes.

So they take all those sanctions over decades. Exposing the regime to a possible coup from within NK to an extent that Kim has to kill his own brother because he feels the heat.
And risk a possible US invasion and a break with China so that they can 3 decades later blackmail countries to stay out of their way selling chemical weapons and make $$.
Honestly, come on.

It's not even a controversial opinion. It is clear the regime needs nukes as a deterrent for a US invasion.

"Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day"
"It’s known as the “propaganda document

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

And.

https://trofire.com/2017/08/05/gene...retly-agreed-to-never-leave-him-unsupervised/

There has been no pushback on any of this from the White House.

Maybe it's positive because the Trump team is going to Sherdog everyday and linking Liberal tears quotes?

I'd day that's pretty positive, I mean, it's what I do. Nice cup o' joe in the morning and a great reading from outraged crying limpwrists.

Fantastic.

Maybe it's positive because the Trump team is going to Sherdog everyday and linking Liberal tears quotes?

I'd day that's pretty positive, I mean, it's what I do. Nice cup o' joe in the morning and a great reading from outraged crying limpwrists.

Fantastic.

So Schadenfreude is GREAT, just as long as it's your "Team" that's in charge? We're all Americans and this should be a cause of concern to us as a nation.

The President of the United States is being spoon-fed tailor made propaganda on a daily basis at the Federal level.

That is not a good thing.

That's the kind of elitist mentality that lead to Trump becoming president in the first place... they still don't get it.
What to call a mentality that also happens to be accurate... oh, I know:
Fact

Like they can talk, their bleeding heart liberal ways are the joke.

I love the argument that hillbillies elected trump... it's ridiculous. ..If anything the suburbs did. Imo both cities and rural areas are filled with fringe thinking. It's those in the burbs raising families that are the most representative of American values.

Back