Like the Rest of the World, European Diplomats Consider Trump A Laughing Stock

I love the argument that hillbillies elected trump... it's ridiculous. ..If anything the suburbs did. Imo both cities and rural areas are filled with fringe thinking. It's those in the burbs raising families that are the most representative of American values.
Shitty values that is. Fuck everyone who voted Trump. Everyone.

That's the kind of elitist mentality that lead to Trump becoming president in the first place... they still don't get it.

People still seem to think that getting someone elected is the same thing as that someone governing responsibly.

Who cares what mentality got him elected? What matters is if he can actually advance American interests when pitted against foreign leaders. Something for which the jury is still out.

People still seem to think that getting someone elected is the same thing as that someone governing responsibly.

Who cares what mentality got him elected? What matters is if he can actually advance American interests when pitted against foreign leaders. Something for which the jury is still out.
Err no its not. He's conclusively failed. Hopefully they oust him before WW3

That's the kind of elitist mentality that lead to Trump becoming president in the first place... they still don't get it.

Exactly this. What makes anyone think that Americans give a fuck about a Europeans opinion?

Don't have hurt feelings. It made you act irrational and vote for Trump in teh first place.

You didn't vote for Trump because you're an anti science, intolerant fool who can't think for yourself. Assuming you can vote. If you can't then you're just sad.

http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8

"Among other things, they also described the president as "something of a laughing stock" at international gatherings. As one official described it to BuzzFeed, diplomats consider his vocabulary to be limited to so few words and phrases that they play a type of "word bingo" whenever he speaks.

"Everything is 'great'; 'very, very great', 'amazing'," one diplomat told BuzzFeed."

So everyone but Americans (and..sigh... some Uncle Tom Canadians) everyone around the world considers Trump as a huge joke and, by extension, america and the american people.

The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions of European citizens, 79% of whom said in aPew Research Center poll released in June that they have "no confidence" in the new US president."

What more could you expect? I find it interesting that many Americans are trying to maintain a facade that Trump isn't a buffoon without a clue what he's doing while everyone else seems to accept the reality that he is an objectively low IQ. What will it take for trump diehard supporters to finally admit that he's incompetent and stupid?

Amazing

You didn't vote for Trump because you're an anti science, intolerant fool who can't think for yourself. Assuming you can vote. If you can't then you're just sad.
I live in a real democracy called Canada. You should try living free some time. You might like not living in a glorified theocracy.

Err no its not. He's conclusively failed. Hopefully they oust him before WW3

Jury is still out. He can be a laughingstock to tons of leaders but if they still lean on us for leadership then it's a ding, not a dent to our standing.

He could turn this whole thing around by year 2 and do a solid job.

Although, right now, it seems that foreign powers like China see this presidency as an opportunity to undercut our world leader status. And I'm curious is NK is just doing more of the usual tough talk or do they think they can actually test him in a way they didn't test previous administrations.

It's too early to reach conclusions on his foreign policy effects.

Yes they are.
In the sense that they and you both possess a single vote to usemin a democratic election, I disagree that theybare less valuable. But it would be cool if you would elaborate: in what sense and by whoch standard are they less valuable than you?

It's come to that. Besides, they're committing suicide anyway by working that shitty job nobody wants or needs. I'm just hoping the process speeds up a bit. Nothing wrong with that.

It's come to that?

Honestly how?

Jury is still out. He can be a laughingstock to tons of leaders but if they still lean on us for leadership then it's a ding, not a dent to our standing.

He could turn this whole thing around by year 2 and do a solid job.

Although, right now, it seems that foreign powers like China see this presidency as an opportunity to undercut our world leader status. And I'm curious is NK is just doing more of the usual tough talk or do they think they can actually test him in a way they didn't test previous administrations.

It's too early to reach conclusions on his foreign policy effects.
That's very fair. I do think that people realise part of what won Trump the election was that he was not a political blue-blood with a somewhat predictable approach to foreign policy. For that reason alone I believe some countries, in particular China/NK may be willing to try him out and see what he will do.

In the sense that they and you both possess a single vote to usemin a democratic election, I disagree that theybare less valuable. But it would be cool if you would elaborate: in what sense and by whoch standard are they less valuable than you?

If you are mining for coal in 2017, then you need to just end it all.

Back