Like the Rest of the World, European Diplomats Consider Trump A Laughing Stock

If you are mining for coal in 2017, then you need to just end it all.
Coal miners are employed and being somewhat industrious. There are plenty of people doing less with themselves. Even still, a coal miner could always move to another parallel industry.

I don't really feel like you answered the question.

In the sense that they and you both possess a single vote to usemin a democratic election, I disagree that theybare less valuable. But it would be cool if you would elaborate: in what sense and by whoch standard are they less valuable than you?
They get a vote but that doesn't make them not as smart as lemmings running off a cliff. They want to die of black lung then all the power to them, the idiots. Freedom in action for the win!

They get a vote but that doesn't make them not as smart as lemmings running off a cliff. They want to die of black lung then all the power to them, the idiots. Freedom in action for the win!
So they aren't smart enough to matter? How smart does one have to be before they are considered to be of value? Is a smarter, better educated person who refuses to work more valuable than a dullard who puts in an honest days' work to earn a living?

So they aren't smart enough to matter? How smart does one have to be before they are considered to be of value? Is a smarter, better educated person who refuses to work more valuable than a dullard who puts in an honest days' work to earn a living?
No, they're not of value because they choice to commit suicide and bring the rest of the planet with them because they're too lazy to retrain. They expect to be pampered and are the right's equivalent of welfare queens.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Some of the best people I know voted for trump.
Trump was a suspected pedophile racist serial sex assaulter con artist who was sued for fraud during the campaign. Leave out the Russia shit. If you voted for him knowing all of these things you are a garbage person. Period.

No, they're not of value because they choice to commit suicide and bring the rest of the planet with them because they're too lazy to retrain. They expect to be pampered and are the right's equivalent of welfare queens.
Bring the rest of the planet with them? In what sense?

And what about people who do drugs themselves and do no work, even if they are clever? Are they more valuable than coal miners, given that they are damaging their own bodies, often rely on handouts from the state or family and produce little of value?

I live in a real democracy called Canada. You should try living free some time. You might like not living in a glorified theocracy.

Thankfully we Canadians have a real democracy with Justin Trudeau at the helm, expertly leading our country through experience and strategic decision making.

Trump was a suspected pedophile racist serial sex assaulter con artist who was sued for fraud during the campaign. Leave out the Russia shit. If you voted for him knowing all of these things you are a garbage person. Period.

Again that's your opinion. You strike me as the type of person that confuses it with a fact.

Bring the rest of the planet with them? In what sense?

And what about people who do drugs themselves and do no work, even if they are clever? Are they more valuable than coal miners, given that they are damaging their own bodies, often rely on handouts from the state or family and produce little of value?
Climate change obviously. Its an existential threat. Fuck them.

Again that's your opinion. You strike me as the type of person that confuses it with a fact.
How is it opinion he was successfully sued for fraud and had 24 people accuse him of sex assault and there was a tape of hime saying how much he likes sex assault? Also the pedo suit is not opinion but fact.

Climate change obviously. Its an existential threat. Fuck them.
Climate change is not the fault of current coal miners in the US. There is a demand for coal for use in energy production. The people demanding it will acquire it from one source or another.

Climate change is a real issue. But the responsibility for the problems existence, and for dealing with the problem, does not fall to any one group. Even if they are unintelligent inbreds (which not all coal miners would be).

How is it opinion he was successfully sued for fraud and had 24 people accuse him of sex assault and there was a tape of hime saying how much he likes sex assault? Also the pedo suit is not opinion but fact.

Are you talking about settling a lawsuit? Or being found guilty of a crime?

Now go ahead and link me where he was charged with any sex crime ever?

Is Wally the reincarnation of Dat Left Cross?

Nobody gives a shit about hillbillies' hurt feelings outside of America. I hope all the coal miners that voted him in die of black lung in front of their kids.
Sig. material.

Lol. Those records are sealed but, as you can tell by my sig I like the man's work.
Lol. Oh shit. I never check sigs on mobile. Welcome back ya muppet. We always have part friendly, part rude chats. Could you give me a list of your future user names so I can keep track of you? Thanks in advance..

So, Beverly Hills (which actually predominantly voted Trump) are hillbillies now? But I guess it is better to be a hillbilly that a spazzing sissy starting threads on here crying about Trump.

No one gives a fuck about Europeans. We beat the shit out of one half and saved the other half from nazi germany. Fucking ingrate effeminate metric using soccer fans.

BTW - a 1000 posts in a months....were you this miserable on your last banned account here?

bork1}

Back