Like the Rest of the World, European Diplomats Consider Trump A Laughing Stock

http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8

"Among other things, they also described the president as "something of a laughing stock" at international gatherings. As one official described it to BuzzFeed, diplomats consider his vocabulary to be limited to so few words and phrases that they play a type of "word bingo" whenever he speaks.

"Everything is 'great'; 'very, very great', 'amazing'," one diplomat told BuzzFeed."

So everyone but Americans (and..sigh... some Uncle Tom Canadians) everyone around the world considers Trump as a huge joke and, by extension, america and the american people.

The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions of European citizens, 79% of whom said in aPew Research Center poll released in June that they have "no confidence" in the new US president."

What more could you expect? I find it interesting that many Americans are trying to maintain a facade that Trump isn't a buffoon without a clue what he's doing while everyone else seems to accept the reality that he is an objectively low IQ. What will it take for trump diehard supporters to finally admit that he's incompetent and stupid?

Image893_shadow.png

Nobody gives a shit about hillbillies' hurt feelings outside of America..
Yeeees right, that must be why they take in millions of illiterates from 3rd world countries each year and literally feed them

No, they're not of value because they choice to commit suicide and bring the rest of the planet with them because they're too lazy to retrain. They expect to be pampered and are the right's equivalent of welfare queens.

Pampered? Coal miners?
Okay.

This is an interesting metric you've come up with for the measurement of human value.
You should probably go back to school though. People who are too lazy to learn the language they communicate in are less valuable than the rest of us.

Pampered? Coal miners?
Okay.

This is an interesting metric you've come up with for the measurement of human value.
You should probably go back to school though. People who are too lazy to learn the language they communicate in are less valuable than the rest of us.
Yep. Learn to read guy. Re-read the quote.

Your troll gimmick is weak.

And how long until you are banned again?

I'm in no way a Trumpster but there were no sources whatsoever in both those articles.

All I can give you is the news reports and the sources that I got them from. If you want a "named insider source", I'm afraid that no one is going to be able to give you that.

Nobody gives a shit about hillbillies' hurt feelings outside of America. I hope all the coal miners that voted him in die of black lung in front of their kids.

Looks like you are headed for the yellow dub club

I have a European background. They find Trump funny? Europe needs a wall more than the USA. Europeans are shrinking, giving way to asylum seekers, millions of Muslims, and illiterate migrants. Europe needs to wake up.

Most Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries, poll reveals
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

Europe in 100 years from now. So much for human progress.
Ethiopian-Famine.jpg

Last edited:
Back