Liberals - you sound just as dumb & hopeless as climate change deniers when it comes to Islam

You should read more because it happens literally all the time

lol, please post some examples of this.

Not necessarily, it's basically brought up as the "few bad apples" defense more often than not. Even if we're living in a hypothetical world and people mostly brought it up to show "being a Muslim doesn't automatically make you violent," why would you do that? Is there anyone taken seriously anywhere that thinks Muslims are born violent?

Christianity tends to lead to more morality than Islam though, and that's just a fact.

Coming from someone who just defended people who bring up "Extremist Christians" no matter how many times that talking point is thoroughly rebutted, that doesn't really bother me all too much

I'm not going to argue. It's not worth my time and if you start with a post that doesn't show you have critical thinking skills or display any nuanced thinking, I doubt you're going to start halfway through the thread. I'm just pointing out your post just has lots of lazy generalisations, which shows the same lack of intellect you suposedly see in others.

Hilarious "best of" compilation (video)

Guy attacks guy with shoe (video)

Guy threatens beheading (video)

399.jpg
Lmfao!
Go fuck yourself Rex
Well played

I'm not going to argue. It's not worth my time and if you start with a post that doesn't show you have critical thinking skills or display any nuanced thinking, I doubt you're going to start halfway through the thread. I'm just pointing out your post just has lots of lazy generalisations, which shows the same lack of intellect you suposedly see in others.

Thank you for your admission of defeat.

I'm phone pwnt. Just search my username with the term ethnic cleansing. There's been a few threads, in each one I'm accused of being a secret muslim.

Thank you for your admission of defeat.

You're just a bit basic, and not interested in any kind of intelligent conversation. Why would I bother?

Lmfao!
Go fuck yourself Rex
Well played

Best part is I didn't quote you; that would've been too obvious. But I knew you'd get an alert that I posted in this thread and that you'd probably read my post. So while it looked like a general post, not a reply to any specific user, in reality I made the post just to get you.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

You're just a bit basic, and not interested in any kind of intelligent conversation. Why would I bother?

Because you can't back up any of the claims you made?

Best part is I didn't quote you; that would've been too obvious. But I knew you'd get an alert that I posted in this thread and that you'd probably read my post. So while it looked like a general post, not a reply to any specific user, in reality I made the post just to get you.

<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>
<{anton}>
Legitimately impressed
I got excited for teh lulz and clicked the link without even thinking twice.
Points to you sir.

Why are you acting "liberals" all have the same perspective on everything?

I didn't read all that bullshit but I'm sure its a bunch of stupid bullshit, because KONE shitposted it and its re: libruls.

Make MemriTV great again

Mohamed did nothing wrong

Men are better than women

islam sucks

most wont kill you

its "one of the world's great religions"

ask 10 muslims what "sharia law" is and youll get 5 different answers....so no need to fear monger with that

lol yeah, because it's the Islam apologia that comes from you guys in general. That was my intent.

If you want me to find specific quotes from leftists here defending Islam and liking posts that are factually incorrect, let me know. And you aren't gonna dissect the wall of text because you can't.

Tag 'em up then soldier.

<209Bitch>

Go ahead and call those posters out specifically. I'm sure they'll be willing to answer for their own posts.

Because you can't back up any of the claims you made?

Seems you've made a thread saying libruls do X, and have a thread where no libruls have done X, which shows you are clueless.

Back