Liberals - you sound just as dumb & hopeless as climate change deniers when it comes to Islam

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
We hear all the time about how climate change deniers ignore reality, and how their stupidity and obliviousness is not just stupid, but dangerous. It must suck coming to the realization that you Islam apologists are doing the exact same thing. You deny facts about how dangerous Islamists are, then invite them into countries. Outside of, what, ~5 War Room liberal regulars, none of you have any fucking idea what you're talking about when it comes to Islam.

You guys are like robots. Whenever the topic of Islam comes up, you have your automated defense mechanisms all ready to go. No matter how many times they get debunked, you keep repeating them. Just to once again go through all the common ones off the top of my head:

"But it's not all Muslims!" - literally no one has ever said it's 100% of Muslims.

"You are more likely to die from _______ than an Islamic terrorist in the US!" - Muslims are 1% of the population. They are still over-represented in terrorist attacks in the US despite this fact.

"They act the way they do because we get involved too much/because of ISLAMOPHOBIA!" - How does this explain the Muslims that slaughter other Muslims in droves? How does this explain Sweden and Germany who have welcomed them with open arms and still get fucked with? Spoiler: It doesn't

"But other religions have terrorists too!" - An amount that is so hilariously insignificant that it's not worth bringing up as a comparison by any stretch of the imagination. There is nothing in the New Testament that tells you to fuck with people. Religions have had reformations. Islam has not. The Koran is interpreted literally.

"But Timothy McVeigh!" - <36>

And the list goes on and on, really. You guys deny reality and betray liberal principles just for the sake of not looking like a "bigot." Your utter refusal to identify a problem without labeling people as bigots is one that has directly lead to people dying.

It gets worse than just the morons in the War Room/social media though. If you've ever watched Bill Maher for example, you'll see tons of liberal """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and apologists that genuinely have no idea what they are talking about. Their responses to the facts that Maher brings up are completely nonsensical. No matter how many times Maher has to hammer it into their brain that he's not talking about all Muslims or "painting with too broad a brush," they still say he is. They repeat much of what I already said above, but with even more insane apologist talking points. "Have you heard of Westboro Baptist Church? It's like this group of Christian fundamentalists, they're just as bad as Islam!"

Sometimes the liberals on his show eventually realize they have no fucking idea what they're talking about, and eventually say "what do you want to DO then? Just bomb them?" lmao. You guys really are hopeless.

Here are the facts: Islam is a problem. Does that mean 100% of the people who follow Islam are bad? No. It means you need to stop pretending the extremists are some tiny, minuscule fringe. We have jihadists, but we also have people who want to implement Sharia Law. Extremists are not just limited to people who are willing to explode and take a bunch of women and children with them, as people have been led to believe. Wanting to kill apostates, and the horrible views about human rights they have are also extreme. You can't reference "There are 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world!!!!!!!" as a talking point and then ignore the fact that like 15% of fucking Turks think suicide bombing is justified. Turkey is kind of a big country if you haven't noticed.

A little critical thinking just absolutely eviscerates all of your arguments in defense of Islam. Kind of strange coming from the people who make fun of the delusional Christian right wing, huh?

Oh, and obligatory:

aHeKiBX.jpg

11ukmeh.jpg

mai9sm.jpg

xml5c2.jpg

https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInfor...heKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html

Migrant crime in Germany rises by 50 per cent, new figures show

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

This is one of the reasons reformation for Islam has to come within. Genuine kind-loving and moderate Muslims will get no actual help from liberals in the west, who have largely abandoned them. The pro-Islam rhetoric deters people from trying to make a difference. Sad.

Calls people dumb, makes title with the word "climage" in it.

KONE level posting

Kone is secretly a wahabi working for the CIA. He's gone rogue

Calls people dumb, makes title with the word "climage" in it.

KONE level posting
Theirs a bit of a kasm betweeen wilful ignoranse and speling mstakes.

Kone, I thought you were perma yellow. What happened?

I cried in real life for days when I found out Mir was a liberal

I thought he was a centrist that likes guns this whole time

Yeah, I feels ya bud. Ol Hunto is pretty conservative in a lot of ways. We def aren't on the same side of some things socially. At least him not being American makes it easier to ignore, though.

Mark Hunt isn't a liberal though. Right? RIGHT??????
<Deported1>

I consider myself a liberal, and I view theocracy being anathema to a civil society. Islam is the worst theocracy on earth, and a direct threat to our survival as a species. I view Islam as hurting Muslims more than any other reason, and believe Muslims do good in this world despite their beliefs.

All liberals?

I don't read anyone in here defending Islam as a religion, only the fundamental right of individuals to pactice their religion of their choosing without being infringed. Everyone knows that believing in abramhamic religions isn't going to lend itself to being forward thinking.

Right wingers on this site tend to advocate draconian policies that would alienate Muslims and effectively make them second class citizens, or removing citizenship altogether. This would undoubtedly create an atmosphere that would encourage radicalisation. Ironically, efforts by governments to integrate religious minorities which have a track record of working in many cases are seen as pandering and rejected by the right, which puts the idea that they want integration to bed.

The fact that there are extremist christians and peaceful muslims is only brought up to highlight there is nothing inherently peaceful about christianity, nor will being a muslim make you automatically violent.

The rest of your post is just generalisations and rambling, but it's worth pointing out that accusing others of lacking in critical thinking skills while not really making any effort to accurately summarise the views of others, makes you either dumb, or wilfully ignorant. Doesn't make much difference.

Mark Hunt isn't a liberal though. Right? RIGHT??????

I don't know about "liberal" but some guy said something racist to Mark Hunt on CS:GO once and he threatened to skin him alive and drag him behind his truck

He also called Brock Lesnar a white son of a bitch

@Limbo Pete knows what I'm talking about

Theirs a bit of a kasm betweeen wilful ignoranse and speling mstakes.

Kone, I thought you were perma yellow. What happened?

I was exonerated of any wrongdoing whatsoever

<JonesLaugh>

I consider myself a liberal, and I view theocracy being anathema to a civil society. Islam is the worst theocracy on earth, and a direct threat to our survival as a species. I view Islam as hurting Muslims more than any other reason, and believe Muslims do good in this world despite their beliefs.

All liberals?

Thank you kindly for not being insane

BTW it's a good sign that you're characterising climate change denial as idiocy. A step in the right direction.

I don't know about "liberal" but some guy said something racist to Mark Hunt on CS:GO once and he threatened to skin him alive and drag him behind his truck

@Limbo Pete knows what I'm talking about

I was exonerated of any wrongdoing whatsoever

<JonesLaugh>

Thank you kindly for not being insane

In America that's an accomplishment. I'm still waiting for my Obama BlowTron 5000. Sitting here with a lowly BlowTron 4500. Fucking Obama.....

TS is spreading hate speech. Islam is one the world's great faiths. I know because Trump told me so.

We hear all the time about how climate change deniers ignore reality, and how their stupidity and obliviousness is not just stupid, but dangerous. It must suck coming to the realization that you Islam apologists are doing the exact same thing. You deny facts about how dangerous Islamists are, then invite them into countries. Outside of, what, ~5 War Room liberal regulars, none of you have any fucking idea what you're talking about when it comes to Islam.

You guys are like robots. Whenever the topic of Islam comes up, you have your automated defense mechanisms all ready to go. No matter how many times they get debunked, you keep repeating them. Just to once again go through all the common ones off the top of my head:

"But it's not all Muslims!" - literally no one has ever said it's 100% of Muslims.

"You are more likely to die from _______ than an Islamic terrorist in the US!" - Muslims are 1% of the population. They are still over-represented in terrorist attacks in the US despite this fact.

"They act the way they do because we get involved too much/because of ISLAMOPHOBIA!" - How does this explain the Muslims that slaughter other Muslims in droves? How does this explain Sweden and Germany who have welcomed them with open arms and still get fucked with? Spoiler: It doesn't

"But other religions have terrorists too!" - An amount that is so hilariously insignificant that it's not worth bringing up as a comparison by any stretch of the imagination. There is nothing in the New Testament that tells you to fuck with people. Religions have had reformations. Islam has not. The Koran is interpreted literally.

"But Timothy McVeigh!" - <36>

And the list goes on and on, really. You guys deny reality and betray liberal principles just for the sake of not looking like a "bigot." Your utter refusal to identify a problem without labeling people as bigots is one that has directly lead to people dying.

It gets worse than just the morons in the War Room/social media though. If you've ever watched Bill Maher for example, you'll see tons of liberal """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""intellectuals""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and apologists that genuinely have no idea what they are talking about. Their responses to the facts that Maher brings up are completely nonsensical. No matter how many times Maher has to hammer it into their brain that he's not talking about all Muslims or "painting with too broad a brush," they still say he is. They repeat much of what I already said above, but with even more insane apologist talking points. "Have you heard of Westboro Baptist Church? It's like this group of Christian fundamentalists, they're just as bad as Islam!"

Sometimes the liberals on his show eventually realize they have no fucking idea what they're talking about, and eventually say "what do you want to DO then? Just bomb them?" lmao. You guys really are hopeless.

Here are the facts: Islam is a problem. Does that mean 100% of the people who follow Islam are bad? No. It means you need to stop pretending the extremists are some tiny, minuscule fringe. We have jihadists, but we also have people who want to implement Sharia Law. Extremists are not just limited to people who are willing to explode and take a bunch of women and children with them, as people have been led to believe. Wanting to kill apostates, and the horrible views about human rights they have are also extreme. You can't reference "There are 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world!!!!!!!" as a talking point and then ignore the fact that like 15% of fucking Turks think suicide bombing is justified. Turkey is kind of a big country if you haven't noticed.

A little critical thinking just absolutely eviscerates all of your arguments in defense of Islam. Kind of strange coming from the people who make fun of the delusional Christian right wing, huh?

Oh, and obligatory:

aHeKiBX.jpg

11ukmeh.jpg

mai9sm.jpg

xml5c2.jpg

https://www.bka.de/DE/AktuelleInfor...heKriminalstatistik/PKS2014/pks2014_node.html

Migrant crime in Germany rises by 50 per cent, new figures show

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

This is one of the reasons reformation for Islam has to come within. Genuine kind-loving and moderate Muslims will get no actual help from liberals in the west, who have largely abandoned them. The pro-Islam rhetoric deters people from trying to make a difference. Sad.
0a1.jpg

That's my boy.

Yeah, I feels ya bud. Ol Hunto is pretty conservative in a lot of ways. We def aren't on the same side of some things socially. At least him not being American makes it easier to ignore, though.

<Deported1>

bcRErAx.gif

Time to revive the warwagon thread. Black Beast is going down.

I don't read anyone in here defending Islam as a religion, only the fundamental right of individuals to pactice their religion of their choosing without being infringed. Everyone knows that believing in abramhamic religions isn't going to lend itself to being forward thinking.

Right wingers on this site tend to advocate draconian policies that would alienate Muslims and effectively make them second class citizens, or removing citizenship altogether. This would undoubtedly create an atmosphere that would encourage radicalisation. Ironically, efforts by governments to integrate religious minorities which have a track record of working in many cases are seen as pandering and rejected by the right, which puts the idea that they want integration to bed.

The fact that there are extremist christians and peaceful muslims is only brought up to highlight there is nothing inherently peaceful about christianity, nor will being a muslim make you automatically violent.

The rest of your post is just generalisations and rambling, but it's worth pointing out that accusing others of lacking in critical thinking skills while not really making any effort to accurately summarise the views of others, makes you either dumb, or wilfully ignorant. Doesn't make much difference.

Pretty much this.

It's a tactic of certain people to paint you as some kind of champion of Islam if you don't agree with their prescriptions.

In light of recent comments I would say I have a far more negative view of Islam than their hero Donny.

Last edited:
Back