LGBT rights lawyer sets himself on fire to protest usage of fossil fuels

Was going to say this, at least he didn’t go the unabomber route

He didn't have the mind of the Unabomber. He couldn't do what he did. Unabomber was a genius. Show some respect. Una also had a real beef with the government. He was part of the MK Ultra program. Guys like that don't forget or forgive.

Last edited:
You wished death to people you don't like/agree with.

Your quote-"hopefully more like him follow his lead"
what makes you think i didn't like him or agree with him? or the same for anyone else for that matter? you seem to be making assumptions

what makes you think i didn't like him or agree with him? or the same for anyone else for that matter? you seem to be making assumptions

Maybe because you wanted people like him dead? I'm not assuming that.

Maybe because you wanted people like him dead? I'm not assuming that.
so how did you make the leap that people like him equals people i dont like? that assumption is strange to me. you can't just assume what i mean not knowing me.

so how did you make the leap that people like him equals people i dont like? that assumption is strange to me. you can't just assume what i mean not knowing me.
As @Karp pointed out, why would you want people that you like to set themselves on fire? You are being obtuse, and not in a clever way.

Well, he obviously felt that ecological destruction of the planet was worth laying down his live over.

It probably won't budge people who are lazy, stupid, or greedily interested in the profitability of fossil fuels, but self-immolation does have a history in political protest.

I'd be hard pressed to maintain that preserving the planet is less important than Tibet monks' protests for religious and cultural freedom.
Yes but mostly in Asian culture AFAIK. I don't believe it will make much noise in the USA.

i pretty clearly answered all your questions. why would you call me a bigot? that;s the real question here

You did not. You stated that people like the lawyer that set himself on fire should do the same thing. Why on earth would you want people like him to kill themselves in this horrific manner unless you disliked/disagreed with them?

Answer that question or you have gone in full dick tuck mode.

You did not. You stated that people like the lawyer that set himself on fire should do the same thing. Why on earth would you want people like him to kill themselves in this horrific manner unless you disliked/disagreed with them?

Answer that question or you have gone in full dick tuck mode.
so, then judging by your response, i am not a bigot.

i dont know how i could make my answer more clear for you. people that want to kill themselves by setting themselves on fire should absolutely kill themselves by setting themselves on fire. can you specify which part of that is confusing for you? and then why am i a bigot?

so, then judging by your response, i am not a bigot.

i dont know how i could make my answer more clear for you. people that want to kill themselves by setting themselves on fire should absolutely kill themselves by setting themselves on fire. can you specify which part of that is confusing for you? and then why am i a bigot?

Nice gymnastics. You have no character. First person to go on ignore and you are more than deserving.

Nice gymnastics. You have no character. First person to go on ignore and you are more than deserving.
so you are confirming that i am not a bigot. thanks. also, you are the one who started the conversation. Why would you put me on ignore if you didnt want to talk to me? unless, of course, you dont want to interact with people that are too smart for you. typical sjw. call people names but then put your finger in your ears and cry when someone asks you to defend your position.

What did he use to fuel the fire? I bet it was a fossil fuel, the fucking hypocrite!

Back