LGBT rights lawyer sets himself on fire to protest usage of fossil fuels

No one will give a shit what this man did in about a week.

Just like no one gave a shit when monks in Tibet self-immolated to protest Chinese rule.

The only time people will start giving a shit is when the media has an agenda to push and spams coverage 24/7.

A week? I'm over it already

unlike several of our suicidal who turned homicidal, he didn't take anyone with him.

for that i am thankful, and say i hope it was as quick as possible.

Doesn't seem very environmentally friendly.

Loving all the bad puns in here. Tried to come up with something something LGBBQT but got nothing.:oops:

Self-immolation? Damn!

So nobody could be bothered to cross the street to piss on him and put him out?

Abort themselves...?

Didn't think this one through did you?

Sorry you don't get the joke. I know it's a little over your head.

I know you're idea of humor is just a shit post calling someone a cuck or snowflake, since that is 99% of your posts.

Last edited:
Loving all the bad puns in here. Tried to come up with something something LGBBQT but got nothing.:oops:

Self-immolation? Damn!

Come on, man. Have a bit of sensitivity. I thought better of you. SMH

Activism is a tough job. Often times you are alone with your convictions and that can change your mindset over the years. I think we can all agree that solitude is the furnace of transformation.

You are away from friends and family, you are on the front lines of a new paradigm that isn't fully embraced by society at large. it's easy to become a heat-score.

With the constant stress of being on the fringe of what is socially acceptable, it's no small wonder that some people might get burnt out by their own endeavors.

People act out stress in different ways. Generally, when i feel stressed, or when I have a day off because of an insane ice storm that has brought my city to its knees, i indulge in a "wake n bake" as opposed to a "baked to death" but each to their own i suppose.

sorry lol

Should have just put him in a furnace to burn. That way we could have got a little bit of heat value out of him.

97101-rfg-97-rfg-97101rfg-97-97101s-main-s-main.jpg

Now if only the rest of them would set themselves on fire.

Back