LGBT Calls 4 year old boy "gay icon"? How pedo is this statement?

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Like seriously fuck an a. You might as well take off your top shirt that has a rainbow on it and reveal the second shirt---they one touching your skin and surrounding you sick fucking black heart which reads: NAMBLA

I am sorry, but if you post a pervy picture of a 4 year old boy and call him a gay icon then you for sure find him sexually attractive and are a pedophile.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19611...d-prince-george-gay-icon-amanda-prestigiacomo
^ here is the story, but I think this disgusting tweet is 'nuff said

1) you are insinuating that the boy is something sexual, and even deviant in his sexuality, when in real life the boy is just happy he looks so fucking silly.

2)

3) never bow down to the Gaystapo (or over for that matter)

:eek:

What were you googling that made you find a story about a 4-year-old gay icon?

Like seriously fuck an a. You might as well take off your top shirt that has a rainbow on it and reveal the second shirt---they one touching your skin and surrounding you sick fucking black heart which reads: NAMBLA

I am sorry, but if you post a pervy picture of a 4 year old boy and call him a gay icon then you for sure find him sexually attractive and are a pedophile.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19611...d-prince-george-gay-icon-amanda-prestigiacomo

1) you are insinuating that the boy is something sexual, and even deviant in his sexuality, when in real life the boy is just happy he looks so fucking silly.

2)

You're the one who immediately thought pedo when you heard that.... its more telling of you than anything else. I'm putting you on my ignore list from here on out lest I wind up on some list for taking to you online.

Just far left crazies sexualizing children.

200.gif

What were you googling that made you find a story about a 4-year-old gay icon?

snakedafunky

You're the one who immediately thought pedo when you heard that.... its more telling of you than anything else. I'm putting you on my ignore list from here on out lest I wind up on some list for taking to you online.

Why wouldn't I? Why else would a gay dude call him a gay icon?Have you ever heard a gay person call someone else of the same sex a "gay icon" if they didn't want the buttseks?

I mean, this is what you do right? You are in the know on all things gay so I will take your word on such matters.

ALSO IT WAS ON DAILY WIRE so I didn't google anything
^^^
LGBT Site Hails 4-Year-Old Prince George As 'Gay Icon'
Wait, so, if a little boy is excited about helicopters, he's gay?

That picture is now circling in the bath house district

2)

If you find this so upsetting you should email crave about it.

This reminds me of the episode of shameless where Frank becomes a gay icon.

When will the lineup of parade organizers start for him to be twerking in cut-off shorts and shirtless at their parade next year?

1-the degenerates on the left absolutely disgust me

2-you getting that poll deleted disgusts me even more

i hate everyone involved in the OP except for prince george himself

1-the degenerates on the left absolutely disgust me

You mean the one where I was not even on line for those days? I mean, I appreciate the troll, but was there any evidence of this?
PS I would love the butthurt leftists to nominate me at worst. "You always hate people who SHATTER YOUR WORLD VIEW" - jordan peterson quote

But yes, degenerates bad.

I don't see the problem here. This is a stttttreeeeeeeetch.
5100729+_2e20d743907e0c4dd64e775034d2f390.jpg

What is "the gaystapo"?

GAY ICON?!?!? ONE GUY ON TWITTER?!?!?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The list of motives for being a western liberal is pretty short (assuming they don't belong to a hostile minority/fringe group using "liberalism" as a front). It consists mostly of sexual fetishes and major depression.

Back