LGBT Calls 4 year old boy "gay icon"? How pedo is this statement?

I am beyond tired of the LGBT community. I am starting to think there is a reason societies of the past condemned homosexuality.

Dear LGBT community,

Keep your perversions in the privacy of your own home and leave children out of it.
The Sodom and Gomorrah solution wasn't particularly bad in hindsight.

you think one tweet is thread worthy? how is one guy on the internet representative of the who lgb community?

It wasn't just one guy, it was a popular LGBT website and it's readers contributing to this narrative.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19611...d-prince-george-gay-icon-amanda-prestigiacomo

According to Google trends pink news trends higher than Stormfront (Which usually has about 37,000 visitors a day)

stormfront.png

People act like Stormfront is this thing that is taking over the internet. Considering it's the most popular white nationalist website in the world it doesn't really get that much traffic. That still doesn't change the fact the it endorses toxic ideology.

Last edited:
So who else is even saying that this child is a "gay icon" besides this single person?

I have never heard of PinkNews but this is problematic should be condemned.

I have to say, this whole trend of gays/trans using their children to promote their cause is disgusting.

SJWs crying about slippery slope fallacy while society is falling off the cliff. Bringing children to events where nudity and sexual fetishes are on full display is a sign of degeneracy. This isn't about equal rights, but pushing an agenda where LGBTWTFBBQ is beyond criticism.

Back