LGBT Calls 4 year old boy "gay icon"? How pedo is this statement?

You mean the one where I was not even on line for those days? I mean, I appreciate the troll, but was there any evidence of this?
PS I would love the butthurt leftists to nominate me at worst. "You always hate people who SHATTER YOUR WORLD VIEW" - jordan peterson quote

But yes, degenerates bad.

5100729+_2e20d743907e0c4dd64e775034d2f390.jpg

Admin literally confirmed you were responsible.

Admin literally confirmed you were responsible.

With what proof? If an admin posts he fucked Veronica Vaughn would you believe it???

Also, I was not even online during that time as noted by PC Tornado. Not that I was not on the War room, but that I was not even online. So if I was not online, then how did I contact the admins?
Again, if I was buddy buddy with the admins, why did I have dubs for posting a bible passage?

Fucking think, the admin is trolling you.

I would love to win that contest. I love to see the fucking butthurt flow.

2.5 Tiny Tims.

needs more Ukelali (sp?)

I was talking to my wife about this stuff the other day.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a boat. I mean, I hadn't really processed it that much. I probably wanted to be a boat captain or something. But screw that, in my head I was going to be a boat. I'd walk around the house with my arms pretending to be the bow. I was a fucking boat.

Now I'm not saying my parents should've stopped me from that. Growing up is all about figuring stuff out. And sometimes you're going to do some weird shit in the process. However, I don't think my parents should've looked at me after awhile of that and said "you know what, maybe you are a boat."

I realize that pretending you're a boat is different from your sexually. But my point would be that kids don't process things like adults do, and I think it's a better course of action to let them grow themselves rather than spot a behavior and continually re-enforce it for the sake of "acceptance". You can accept without entertaining or commenting on the validity of it. When they're teenagers, I'd say it's a different story. But a 4 year old? I can't say I agree that a 4 year old will have any real insight into their own sexuality other than "I don't understand it and need to figure it out".

Read about the marxist philosopher Mario Mieli. The whole ch
When will the lineup of parade organizers start for him to be twerking in cut-off shorts and shirtless at their parade next year?

Thanks liberals..

Like seriously fuck an a. You might as well take off your top shirt that has a rainbow on it and reveal the second shirt---they one touching your skin and surrounding you sick fucking black heart which reads: NAMBLA

I am sorry, but if you post a pervy picture of a 4 year old boy and call him a gay icon then you for sure find him sexually attractive and are a pedophile.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19611...d-prince-george-gay-icon-amanda-prestigiacomo
^ here is the story, but I think this disgusting tweet is 'nuff said

1) you are insinuating that the boy is something sexual, and even deviant in his sexuality, when in real life the boy is just happy he looks so fucking silly.

2)

3) never bow down to the Gaystapo (or over for that matter)

:eek:

What were you looking up to find "4 year old gay icon"? And why do radical right wing extremists get so butthurt by everything?

This is over the line.

Yeah I saw this story on Reddit... very, very creepy to say the least. The kid is 4 and apparently he has a bunch of gay men drooling over him. Ummmmm....

I'm wondering how many people here have participated in young celebrity countdown timers and dreamed...

The list of motives for being a western liberal is pretty short (assuming they don't belong to a hostile minority/fringe group using "liberalism" as a front). It consists mostly of sexual fetishes and major depression.
Or people who want universal healthcare, affordable college and environmental protection...

When will the lineup of parade organizers start for him to be twerking in cut-off shorts and shirtless at their parade next year?

sick bastards

it's hard to tell muslims democracy is better if you see this shit

sick bastards

it's hard to tell muslims democracy is better if you see this shit

I'm not into child martiage, cousin marriage, sex with girls at 9 lunar years of age (8 years, 200 + days), dismemberment for theft, female genital mutilation, rape being basically unprovable etc., either.

This lays at the feet of liberalism, those who've rejected Christian morals.

Last edited:
I'm not into child martiage, cousin marriage, sex with girls at 9 lunar years of age (8 years, 200 + days), dismemberment for theft, female genital mutilation, rape being basically unprovable etc., either.

This lays at the feet of liberalism, those who've rejected Christian morals.

that's the joke man, they are both crazy

This is a legitimately weird thing about the left. They get so absorbed with the virtue signaling of their political stances that they cease to realize what they're actually standing up for. That tweet is absolutely sexualizing a four year old but to the left, "gay" isn't a sexual behavior so much as a virtuous identity group. There are liberals in this very thread who are utterly blind to their weird creepiness.

his elbows are too pointy

can we not make threads about 4 year olds anymore please lol. kinda creepy

Back